Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If MM and PS had been together around four years wouldn’t he have ended up being friends with HW etc as well probably why he ended up on stage 2018 NTAs. Maybe they broke up and PS tried freezing him out but everyone had liked MM and found it toxic. Just speculation. Maybe no one who worked at TM had even realised they’d known each other since he was a child.

Reactions: 5
He wasn't working on TM though at this point was he? Wasnt he at LW? So wouldn't have been anything to do with TM crew anyway. Definitely sounds to me like he gate crashed TM box.
This was in 2017.

That is an EXTREMELY good find 👍👍👍👍👍

How the hell did MM manage to get on stage with the rest of the big wigs when he was only a studio runner? He is all suited and booted and in prime position between Holly and Ruth! That just shows he was treated differently from the other runners (unless they are on stage too, but it doesn’t look like it). Now...wonder why MM was given the special privilege of attending the prestigious awards do and having a plum spot on stage???!?!?!? More proof here of special treatments, methinks. Plus everybody else knowing about it.

I noticed that when PS was giving his thank you speech, MM is gazing at him adoringly. He doesn’t take his eyes off him. Really staring.

I need to watch it again to look more closely at PS and MM’s body language. What did you make of it?
Thought it was 2017.

OMG! Just watched that clip again and you are right!

PS pointedly turns round and looks at MM when he says the ‘adore working with’ bit. Moments later, he turns round again and gives him a longer, more meaningful look.

Hiding in plain sight, yet again!

Wonder if there any any photos from the after show party from these 2018 NTA awards? They might reveal even more.

PS was definitely delighted to have MM on stage with him.
I’m late to the party on this , it is a fab video
and if you look you can see that 99% of the people on stage are actual people who present or appear on the show in one capacity or another. Then there is Frizzell and perhaps a couple of other senior management team. MM sticks out like a sore thumb (or sore something 😀)..as neither senior management or presenting staff....so even more weird!

Reactions: 6
If MM and PS had been together around four years wouldn’t he have ended up being friends with HW etc as well probably why he ended up on stage 2018 NTAs. Maybe they broke up and PS tried freezing him out but everyone had liked MM and found it toxic. Just speculation. Maybe no one who worked at TM had even realised they’d known each other since he was a child.
I think this is the theory I’m going with.

But again, how do we know he has? I’m playing devils advocate here. Is there really any proof that they were dating and he was not just mentoring?
Perhaps MM wanted more than friendship, who knows. There could be an injunction to protect PS sexuality but I’d say that would be void now. Another presenter from my hometown has one for that reason.
We know he has from the tweet that was put out of the WhatsApp message from itv workers that said ps had been seeing MM and said he looked like a 12 year old 😆

Reactions: 1
[
Another possibility I’ve thought of is that Matthew Mcgreevy had drank a bit too much on the night of the NTA awards, then it all kicked off when he tried to get into the This Morning’s backstage VIP area when Phil had him removed.

What I’ve been thinking is, if I were a journalist and had become aware of this situation, I’d want to find out what it was all about. Who is Matt? Why does he seem to be so offended that Phil Schofield has had him removed? Also why did Phil want him removed?

A good journalist would want to talk to Matt to see what he has to say. If this happened, and Matt was still furious, he might have said some revealing things to the journalist, and could have even agreed to do an in depth story about it.

But in the morning when Matt woke up, he may have realized he’d been stupid and he’d lose his job at Loose Women if he did a tell all story, so he then decided not to talk.

The trouble was that he’d already said things that he could not undo saying. The journalist knew too much already - but unless the journalist could get any more from Matt, it’s was not a detailed enough story.

This would tie in with the first reports we heard about Matt wanting to sell his story to the tabloids.

Still wanting a good story the journalist may have contacted Phil to tell him he has a story on him, then he gave Phil the chance of his own exclusive instead of putting the story out?

I've been thinking about that, George Bamby-Salvador did seem 100% certain Matthew Mcgreevy had agreed to a tell all story, and the only time and place I can see this could have occurred was at the NTA awards after Phil had him booted out of the VIP area - we can clearly see in the pictures that Matt looked absolutely furious.

The paparazzi were all around at that time, something happened that night, it all adds up.
Yes, I think that is very close to the truth of what went down. The NTA was the catalyst for the whole coming out announcement. This ties in with the fact that MM was on the DOI credits on 26/1, the NTA awards were on 28/1 and then MM suddenly disappears from the DOI credits the following week.

We know he has from the tweet that was put out of the WhatsApp message from itv workers that said ps had been seeing MM and said he looked like a 12 year old 😆
I forgot about this!! We need a recap of the actual evidence

As I said in a previous post, how do we know that was genuine?

Reactions: 3
As I said in a previous post, how do we know that was genuine?
Tbf I take your point. A WhatsApp group, claiming to be soldiers, said the queen had died at Christmas and that turned out to be complete boococks. I sat up all night waiting for the announcement 🙈

That aside though, there have been other sources other than the WhatsApp message.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spookily, The Runner by those nice Three Degree girks just kicked in on my Spotify playlist. Life imitating art, indeed.

Reactions: 3
The only facts we know so far are that (1) PS is gay and (2) he has been gay for sometime. I’m using Joan Collins as a source for that.
The rest is moot IMO. But as another poster said the truth always comes out in the wash eventually.
All other sources cannot be verified. I know we had a few posters on here claiming to know people that know of the relationship between PS and MM but I could claim to be the queen of a Jordan on here as well.
I need to see hard evidence before I can form an opinion.
Perez’s Info also seems to be off as MM appears to be still employed by ITV?

Reactions: 10
Unsure if these have been added, apologies if they have - NTA‘S 2020
Just looking at the body language/expressions I would say they find MM an annoying irritation they would rather avoid
Could he have been too pushy too loud about his special role? Did HW resent him.... his being on stage etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.