Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rob123

My conclusion so far is that there was a journalist at the NTA's who saw the altercation between Phil and Matt, he then became very interested and instead of writing about it straight away, he did some digging to find out exactly what it was all about. When he eventually got to the bottom of it, Phil was warned there is a story coming out about him - he was then given the choice to out himself or the story would have been run??

Matthew trying to sell the story is probably a red herring.

Reactions: 20

Rob123

And apparently Matt McGreevy got really drunk at the NTAs and stormed into the This Morning Box and said he had an announcement to make. Phillip went white and security dragged Matt out kicking and screaming.
But this sounded familiar to me and I remember it was in Popbitch after the NTA awards. Was reported that two (juniors or runners?) tried to get into the ITV VIP box but were removed by security as PS and co wanted the top brass only. That just clicked with me now. Not sure I have the email as Popbitch delivery has been unreliable of late.

Could Joan Ferguson be correct and there was actually more to the runners story than the papers reported?

Was this what caused the tensions at the NTA Awards? Phil was on the vaping pipe after and looked very stressed out!!!

Only one week later PS makes his announcement that he is Gay !!!

The Sun said it was 3 runners and it was Phil who wanted them to leave:

'Onlookers revealed how three runners, who help make the ITV show, went inside but were quickly removed on Phil’s orders.

They said: “Phil didn’t want to celebrate the win with anyone that wasn’t top brass.

“He was friendly to the runners but they were then asked to leave. It’s typical of that kind of attitude they have on This Morning.'

The Mirror said this:

'They also say that Phillip asked runners backstage at London's 02 to leave the room when 'tensions' between the co-hosts heightened.'

Phil looking stressed on the vaper pipe:

Last edited:

Jucyberry

I must admit I was surprised that he gave the sun the exclusive but it all makes sense if they were the ones threatening to expose him.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Well I would like a round of applause please! It’s takem me 8 threads but I’m finally up to date 🙌🏻 Can’t remember when I last fed the kids or had a wash but I’m up to date!
I've been sick in bed for the last three days. Never been more grateful to be ill :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Clemmieinwonderlust

Omg the nerve mentioning Caroline I mean he could be genuine sad but part of me thinks he Has alternate motives and hoping we all lay off him.

darren.lit

Does anyone else think once Dancing On Ice finishes Phil will announce he’s taking an extended break “to spend time with his family”

I find it highly suspicious that you made a new account and your first post is not to talk about the thread topic but to tell everyone what a wonderful guy John Leslie is and how he is completely innocent. This after several people on here have said they have seen him sexually harass young women even in public and one poster says they were harassed themselves.

Ulrika Johnsonn said she was raped by him when 19 (although didn't press charges), then 3 other women came forward in 2003 so allege rape and sexual assault. He was also charged with the sexual assault by another woman in 2019 for which he is due to stand trial in march 2020. Are you calling all these women liars?

So far he hasn't been spend any time in jail, but that says more about the justice system that routinely fails rape victims and has the lowest conviction rate of any crime.

The fact you dismiss his victims as 'fame hungry girls throwing themselves at him' is classic victim blaming and one of the reasons women (and men) are often scared to speak up. People like you support rape culture which enables the perpetrators to get away with their crimes.

We must believe and support the victims when they come forward. You should be ashamed of your comment.
well said

I’m a pretty relaxed person and not generally inclined to believe most internet gossip or indulge in conspiracy theories, but the most damning thing for me in this case is the lack of response from Schofield’s ITV colleagues.

Take Piers Morgan for example. He’s been tweeting away regularly every day since this story broke and people have been tweeting him directly with the allegations and asking him for the truth. It would take him all of two minutes to completely end this by saying “I’m aware of the scurrilous rumours circulating about my friend Philip and I can tell you unequivocally that there is NO GAGGING ORDER and no foundation to these disgusting lies. I’m sorry to have to even address such rubbish and all of those giving credence to this nonsense should be ashamed of themselves”.

So where is that denial? From any of them? The silence is deafening. If my mate was having these kinds of stories circulating and I knew them to be untrue I wouldn’t keep silent about it.

Popbitch suggested that the lack of MSM stories was more likely down to editors being wary of breaching bullying or invasion of privacy guidelines than the existence of a gagging order, but that doesn’t tally with the absence of denials elsewhere. For me, Morgan is saying everything that he can. By saying absolutely nothing at all.

On a separate but sort of related note, I saw a random user on Twitter earlier state that “philip schofield never dated an 18 year old it came out that it was fake”. When asked where this statement came from, their response was “dunno him or someone from his college said it wasn’t real and then everyone just forgot about it”. If that’s the best refutation that people inclined to disbelieve the rumours can come up with, they’ve been left clutching at straws.
I think you are spot on with this : Morgan is saying everything that he can. By saying absolutely nothing at all.

Yel

Chatty Member
I wrote in the last thread about a clip on youtube where Phil asks a bullied 18 year old to the studios. Today I checked and that clip is no longer available! I’m probably just reading too much into it, but it seems strange.
Interesting! The this morning YouTube channel has 10,381 videos as of today, wish I had of looked last week to see the number. If videos are disappearing from there that would really say something.

• Wow

Rob123

This article says the crisis management team he started working with 3 months ago about bullying allegations knew about him coming out on tv as well. I think the two are definitely connected. Throwing his weight around and being a scrote to MM and others for a good few months, and then like others have said maybe MM was going to come forward with his own bullying story and that would have revealed the relationship. Maybe he realised he was never going to actually be a presenter as Phil had promised. He’s already 23 right? And while he may be good at acting he didn’t seem like a natural on his showreel, I know that might sound mean but not sure he was cut out for presenting in the first place

This is why I think instead of helping Matt's career, Phil did the opposite, he filled his head with dreams of being a presenter, even though Matt was better as an actor rather than a presenter. Many actors would not do well at presenting, Matt looks quite a good actor from what I have seen, so in my opinion all what's happened to him may have ruined his future prospects.

Twirlywoo

not being funny, or heartless but this is very convenient timing to take the twitter focus and online focus away from PS. Without sounding too out there, you don't know what dark forces are at bay. Just all a bit convenient, I can literally imagine PS being told and him being pleased as it pushes the attention off him. don't mean to offend anyone, and certainly not to speak ill of the dead, but based on what we are all here for, it just seems really bloody fishy and I trust nothing now.
Or it could do the opposite because ITV might come under scrutiny for maybe not giving flack enough support they only seem to care about schofield right now

It's niggling me, nothing changes the facts that we do know, one there is a media blackout/ super injunction and all media and people in noteworthy positions are being stopped from speaking out, or even having an opinion on this, WHY???

we know that PS gay announcement was forced and rushed, all because The Sun most likely had a story they were about to run on the weekend, and urgent crisis talks and PR pushed Phil into doing his Friday uncomfortable sit down, ahead of that, then working tirelessly to get the super injunction In place and give PS to the sun to give his 'strange' interview with them and exclusive ( why would you ever give your story to the sun? you just wouldn't ) he had no choice, his team did it in exchange for them dropping the original story they were going to run.

I think we can safely agree on all of that. Then we have the evidence that's come to light on areas surrounding MM, when PS first met or could have met him, the joining of all the dots, and SS connecting, points to PS absolutely getting MM the job on TM and other ITV shows, why, because he would have been having relations with him.

All the signs point to PS and team wanting to cover this all up. WHY??? because he may have started making contact when MM was underage, maybe MM has proof of this, maybe MM is a shunned scorned lover, but when wanting to sell his story, as most victims, may not actually even realise, he had been groomed, and the sun were going to lift the lid on a bigger angle or story.. front page news. Enough to make PS snd team fresh out, and move on things fast. Either way he comes out a liar, they have deemed lying to his wife for 27 years is better than been with a young boyfriend behind wife back, and then the questions raised about age and were there others, and what if there are?

this thread is feeling weaker lately, let's get it all back on track to what we do know for sure, are we looking at a much better picture, and possible redo ring - for ITV to have covered it up so much, protecting him because they are protecting much more, if that's the case, if this all comes out, I think they would drop PS and distance themselves as they own PR team and people are bigger than PS's, and then will throw him to the hounds and make it all stick on him and him alone. This super injunction is just buying them time right now, he fronts many of their shows, they can't just drop him, and after CF now too, have to really play all of this very very carefully. Can't even imagine the day and night crisis talks they are having right now.

If PS is only in on this himself, and with SS and he has been grooming boys, and more to all of that side, independently for some time, that will out, because someone will give him up, and maybe even ITV will have someone do so just to put an end to the whole thing.

Lots of questions, and feel like we are going in circles right now, so refreshing what we all know will be good to get us back on track.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Yel

Chatty Member
i just read Phil bought geri a £3000 cake. ffs

edit oh wait she baked it and he paid for it
Phillip bought this basic cake she baked, it was in aid of charity so of course he broadcast and told everyone about his donation. After all Phillip what would be the point of doing charity work if you couldn't tell everyone about it 🙄 #genuine #legend #nationaltreasure
Geri-ginger-cake-484069.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Phil actually makes me sick to what he wrote about caroline. Be kind! He knows what hes doing doesnt he.usin a girls death to send a message.
Completely agree, it was also very calculated of him to post it on an Instagram story where he would be seen to acknowledge such a tragic event but people would be unable to comment.

Horatio

VIP Member
Yeah, poor old John.

All these different women legally accusing him of rape and sexual assault or writing about their experiences anonymously on internet forums.

He's just one unlucky son of a bitch for sure.
Yeah theise exchanges amazed me - far from a balanced case of he said she said. In this thread alone we had several people claiming to have had first hand experiences of him being a sleaze to them. The arrogance of someone who was “part of his social circle” to definitively state he wasn’t a sexual predator, despite two people stating they were preyed on. Not their friend, not something they read. But this guy talks as if his word is of more value than theirs and that sexual predators couldn’t t possibly also be nice people to their friends.
As if that’s not bad enough throw in a few comments about women throwing themselves at him for fame. Sorry for the OT but I couldn’t believe what I was reading. Things like that really demonstrate why #metoo is still completely necessary and that there is a lot of work to be done.

• Heart

Strawberry Tart

I was going to post this too, what a strange story! That and another story in The Mirror re his comment over Caroline‘s passing is highly suspicious.

since when had PSs opinions been that important? It seems to me this is the newspaper dipping their toes in the water before the big reveal.

this another strange story in The Sun re Piers Morgan and his doubting that everyone knew about PS being gay.

we’ve heard nothing from Piers all week then this snippet. I probably am adding 2+2 and making 5 but this looks very strange.

(I looked at Kevin McGuires tweets, a Mirror journalist and he said everybody in the press knew that PS was gay for years but the media did not out people).
The sudden fawning by the Sun over PS after months of derogatory stories I think would be part of ‘the deal’ made by ITV and the Sun just before his ‘announcement’. “ Ok we want to print this, no but we’ll let you use that. We’ll give you an exclusive one to one with PS and a statement (prob written by ITV with lawyers) and then you the Sun must agree to lay off PS.”
To be fair to ITV they prob thought that would be the end of the stories. However, they were probably taken aback by the very savvy general public being aware enough to say hey wait a minute, something doesn’t sound right here. Biggest mistake in the coming out interview was HW saying he wasn’t forced into this. As soon as I heard that I knew there was so much more. ITV treated us all like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed on sh*t. It has very badly backfired on them.