Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone has read blind gossip yet this morning or if this has already been posted but I’ll attach the link. Definitely about PS as the hint states he’s on ‘thin ice’

Unless at Blind Gossip they’re just following our threads and making assumptions it would seem they have insider knowledge that assault charges were filed against PS

Reactions: 5
NO PS PICS!!!!! We’d have to bleach our eyeballs after seeing them. For G*d’s sake, think of the effect of that on the marine life.... Maybe Miss Hinch has a chemical free solution she could flog us all.
'Mrs Hinch' and 'chemical-free' doesn't sit well in one sentence, the woman lives on Zoflora fumes 😂 But no amount of bleech (or crisis PR management) is going to make PS squeeky clean again by the looks of it...I was never a fan of him, don't watch TM, but thought this whole coming out business was bizarre, rather soppy and not genuine. As Joan Collins said "Why now?". Damage limitation - and clearly seeking public sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who knows, perhaps they both wanted kids and it was a mutually agreeable solution. How many gay/lesbian couples had children back in the late 80s / early 90s? Then it was just never a good time for him to come out. I still think even this backs up the theory that he's hiding something bigger though, as in this day and age there would be less shame in just telling that truth, I think people would actually have been more understanding if that was the case, that he'd lied to the public to protect his family, than saying that he lied to his wife for 20+ years.
Good point, although in terms of the "never a good time for him to come out", that could have been handled much, much better, considering he's such an experienced media person.

Wait until the kids had finished school/uni, quietly announce (maybe during his summer break) that the couple are getting a divorce due to "growing apart" but remain great friends, "Just one of those things". Then a few months later do a properly and sensitively handled confessional about feeling how he felt pressured to live a lie about his sexuality. Then he's free to lead whatever life he wants with a lot of public sympathy.

Not this bizarre bombshell-on-a-random-Friday-morning approach that they have gone with. Given the apparent rush, it seems clear that SOMETHING precipitated this, so then claiming that there was nothing and it was just the right time simply doesn't ring true.

Reactions: 14
Saturn... what are these suspicions ? Please divulge so I can tell you if you are indeed correct.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think once Dancing On Ice finishes Phil will announce he’s taking an extended break “to spend time with his family”

Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think once Dancing On Ice finishes Phil will announce he’s taking an extended break “to spend time with his family”
I think instead he’s going to keep on provoking and waiting for the media to slip up, then he will let the authorities deal with them CR style.
Weirdest thing in all this, is the snap chatting half the night, then on live telly each morning. There must have been some marching powder involved. It takes me 3 days to get over going to ‘book club’ and that’s generally over by 1am 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I guess it will depend on what spills between now and then. I think Dancing on Ice finishes usually mid March sometime, thats a long time in the world of the press.

Reactions: 2
Philip has a history of setting up fake Twitter accounts to get back at people who've slighted him in some way. He's even admited that he;s set up fake accounts just to send abusive tweets to people who've slagged him off on Twitter.

Childish pathetic twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think instead he’s going to keep on provoking and waiting for the media to slip up, then he will let the authorities deal with them CR style.
Weirdest thing in all this, is the snap chatting half the night, then on live telly each morning. There must have been some marching powder involved. It takes me 3 days to get over going to ‘book club’ and that’s generally over by 1am 🤣
Know exactly what you mean. It’s either that or he’s superhuman!

Reactions: 3
Philip has a history of setting up fake Twitter accounts to get back at people who've slighted him in some way. He's even admited that he;s set up fake accounts just to send abusive tweets to people who've slagged him off on Twitter.

Childish pathetic twit.
He likes to stir the pot alot under fake account but he is never prepared to lick the spoon.

Reactions: 5
Its when you look at the photos of him taken a few years ago that you realise just how much weight he's lost. He looks really unwell now, someone I was speaking to who watched the This Morning announcement live thought that he was going to announce that he was terminally ill.

I know he follows a lot of fad diets. He was doing intermittent fasting at one time, it could also be down to stress. It could also be down to cocaine use as it speeds the metabolism up and curbs hunger.

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Some people may just like to browse but not post??
I'm a new member here... browsing and catching up ! Nothing creepy honest 😃as DS kept removing all threads on PS and someone mentioned this forum. I must say what a friendly place this is compared to DS.

As for PS, this issue needs to be addressed ASAP! along with those that know something

Reactions: 10
Its the final of Masked Singer tonight. Couple of rumours floating about that PS might be involved. Talking of which, I saw a photo of PS and Joel Dommett together last week. I hope he wasn't one of PS.s runners.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.