Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If you follow this I think it explains their falling out in late 2018 that you allude to

I still think the later one is suspicious.
Both directors also jumped out of this company at the end of July 19. Starting to smell me thinks.

Amercian

Also,from another thread there was a chain,JS-PP-PS-SS-MM. Now I know all the initials apart from PP,who is PP? Those two things are bugging me 🙉 I cant for the life of me think who they are lol,thanks guys 🙂
[/QUOTE]
Could be Peter Piper, I seem to recall he got a bit spicy.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
The three names mentioned on Twitter were...McCreevy, Heaney and Cowan. I cannot for the life of me find the original tweet. MM’s sister’s married name is Alice Cowan. Wonder who the Heaney name refers to?

I notice that James Nemo / Jimbob’s twitter account has gone again (he is the one who mentioned the MM and PS affair on his FB page in 2019. he reposted it on Twitter after the gay confession).

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
My sister was a friend of John Leslie and she’s always said pretty much the exact same about him. Such a shame what happened to him, he didn’t deserve it at all
Doesn’t it just prove that not everyone is all bad though...js raised a lot of money for stoke mandeville hospital...but look wat he did
rolf Harris.came across as a lovely big hearted guy, proven sex offender, Stuart hall..hilarious on it’s a knockout..another sex offender

Just popped in to ask if anyone else saw PS ‘tearful’ tribute to CF?
Could bear to give him my head space.

So MM has not been sacked by ITV as has been stated on Twitter. If we believe Blind Gossip and the tweets of the 3 names then it
Is a case not connected with ITV but PS.
On the theatre stuff will keep digging.
I'm assuming they retained the rest of the Jospeh cast when PS took over; here's a performance from them and JD. At 2:50, were all those performers sat on the staircase part of the cast?