Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wings

About the Kim video:

“You big phoney”
Kim was right on the money. The way they laughed at her etc and tried to make her look small. When she said PS should go in there and see what it’s all about... of course he couldn’t be in that environment. He doesn’t want to be scrutinised any more than the perfect family man image he wanted to put out in a few hours of a breakfast programme. Sorry that we now want answers to certain questions Phil, the tables have turned

Reactions: 26
not being funny, or heartless but this is very convenient timing to take the twitter focus and online focus away from PS. Without sounding too out there, you don't know what dark forces are at bay. Just all a bit convenient, I can literally imagine PS being told and him being pleased as it pushes the attention off him. don't mean to offend anyone, and certainly not to speak ill of the dead, but based on what we are all here for, it just seems really bloody fishy and I trust nothing now.

samhneach

Holly’s eye pupils in her latest Insta post re Caroline 👃

ITV need a serious look at themselves

If only they were half as supportive to Caroline as they were to Ant she might still be with us today.
Ant had 3 drink/drug fueled crashes, one that almost ended in disaster and yet, there he is, back on TV with his space kept warm for him while he was in Rehab.

It is only when you understand how that excuse of a TV station works, you begin to see why certain people are untouchable. It's all one big massive club and when you are in it, you are protected. Unfortunately Caroline wasnt in it

• Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
Not very technical at publishing links but Owl Bird have just published a shocking drug video of PS and SS with MM that Dame Alun as published on his Twitter feed. .I have seen the photo it was supposed to be in Edinburgh but it looks like they are smoking hash.
That's not a shocking drug video, is the shisha pipe video that Phillip uploaded himself.

Along with another video that took the photo a tattler circled someone in red and is just repeating everything said here by people.

I think people need to stop giving these small desperate YouTube channels that bring nothing to the table attention.

Reactions: 25

darren.lit

I noticed it didn’t have the ‘LIVE’ logo at the top right. Probably done it a few times just to get the right amount of tears.

• Haha
The tone in which Christopher Spivey writes turns me off. There's no need for him to use terms such as "turd burglar" - takes away from the seriousness of what he's alleging and dilutes the message. He probably thinks it's humorous but it doesn't read that way to me.
Totally agree, Spivey sounds like a homophobic wanker!

Doc

VIP Member
As I mentioned in the last thread I think it’s more a constructive/unfair dismissal and bullying case than a sexual assault one. That’s where all the comments from those “in the know” point. A massive culture of bullying and nepotism at ITV.

I think PS came out to take control of the narrative about his sexuality as if MM brought a case, it would all get brought out in the open anyway.

although if the rumours of a relationship are true, I think PS is a piece of shit. Not only for getting into something with a kid when there’s clearly a huge power imbalance, and perhaps a liking for that set up, but for curating an image of a wholesome, trustworthy anchor. And also fuck every celebrity who crawled up his arse knowing what a bastard he is.

Reactions: 24

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I bet ITV are absolutely shitting themselves right now. Caroline is the third person associated with the Love Island brand who has taken their own lives following two show contestants. Any other show on any other channel would be taken off the air if something like this happened. But Love Island brings too much advertising revenue into the channel for them to dump it. And this on top of the all the Schofield

Vile toxic organisation thats only interested in making money.

• Sad
  • Angry

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Can't wait to see all these z list celebs go back on their words once the truth is out. We all know something is coming.
I’m so glad I’m cynical. It’s embarrassing the way people are saying how brave he is and when this does come out, they’re going to look like absolute fools. I knew straight away something was dodgy! You don’t randomly decide to come out gay, especially when it was well known within the showbiz world anyway. People are so silly.

Regarding the complaint Ruth Langsford has lodged against Philip Schofield with the ITV bosses ......
no one knows what the complaint actually was do they?
It is assumed it was because she was interrupted by him when cutting to a Commercial. Assumed. I don't think it was that.
Ruth knows they have to cut to commercial breaks on time. She knows that often pieces to camera have to be interrupted when Ad break time comes.
Certainly she showed irritation at being cut off, but I'm guessing her irritation goes deeper and started before that happened.
Her reluctance to be hugged by him at the NTAs when he tried to grip her by the waist and pull her towards him was really obvious and her smile was clearly a gritted teeth one.
She looked like she was desperately trying to remain professional but really did not want to be close to him.
So, I suggest her problem with him was not being interrupted to go to an Ad break but something before that.

Also, his outing himself on a Friday (his day off) may not have been timed because a Paper was going to print something about him that weekend, or not JUST because a paper was going to print something.
It could have been staged live on a Friday to ensure Ruth and Eamonn would be forced to support him and give the appearance of all at This Morning being "happy families" in an attempt to dispel the rumours about colleagues hating him and there being a toxic atmosphere etc.
His attempt to show the "all is a happy family" at the NTAs by trying to put his arm round Ruth and inviting her to make a speech and hold the award failed.
We all saw Ruth's frosty reaction and we all know full well he never usually lets Ruth or Eamonn make a speech so that little trick fooled nobody.
So he went to Plan B and outed himself, thus making sure anyone saying anything negative about him from now on will be branded homophobic.

Ruth still hasn't made a public statement has she?
So she's still furious with him about something.
But what????

Last edited:
  • Sad

Harrigan

VIP Member
Love Paul O’Grady greats with people, loves animals.

i didn’t see the emotional start to DOI as I won’t be watching it in the future. however I’m surprised PS didn’t say, “this isn’t about me”. Anyway whether he was being sincere or not unfortunately following recent events, the man can’t be trusted.

oh and I I see the comment “be kind” once more I shall throw up. The whole point about kindness is you don’t pick and choose when to be kind, you just are, not when it suits you.

Reactions: 23

Chinwag

For anyone that’s reading this thread still thinking he is the 100% innocent guy he’s portraying and so very brave for coming out.

I ask you why you think he would actively choose to even go to a newspaper for an exclusive story and interview yet actually trust a newspaper, not JUST any newspaper but THE SUN to handle the most personal, delicate and biggest kept secret from the public he could possible have kept.

Rob123

Is there any actual proof that MM Is no longer working at loose women??
He is still working on the Loose Women program, he was in the credits again yesterday

I believe the main thing that has caused the explosion is because Phillip Schofield did not want to have Matthew Mcgreevy working on Dancing On Ice, and he managed to get him the sack from his position there (unfair dismissal)

Matt was on the 1st 4 episodes, then got booted off

thrthrhthththt.jpg

itv.png

itv_26_01.png

itv_02_02.png

itv_9_02.png

Saturn.

Chatty Member
Next thread suggestion .....

Phillip Schofield #9 - Week 2 News - Watch this spacey

• Heart
  • Haha
I disagree with the JL view, I was at lots of parties with him in Edinburgh at the height of his fame and I most certainly would describe him as a predator.
Yes he's vile, it's pretty obvious that poster defending him is either John Leslie himself or someone very close to him.

• Wow

Eddypeter

VIP Member
About the Kim video:

“You big phoney”
Kim was right on the money. The way they laughed at her etc and tried to make her look small. When she said PS should go in there and see what it’s all about... of course he couldn’t be in that environment. He doesn’t want to be scrutinised any more than the perfect family man image he wanted to put out in a few hours of a breakfast programme. Sorry that we now want answers to certain questions Phil, the tables have turned
I’ve always loved Kim, she just comes across as so real and raw. The whole Colleen thing at the time you could see how manipulative she was in getting everyone to feel sorry for her when Kim was the real victim. These smarmy smiley fakes are all around us.

• Heart