Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saturn.

Chatty Member
Just been 'followed' by a member who joined at 6.08am on Monday morning, has made zero posts, and their profile shows as constantly 'searching'.

First of all, let me say 'Hi' to Phil's crisis management team. Secondly, can Admin or a very experienced user confirm if it within the site rules to name my latest fan. :cool:
P.S. Just looked at their profile, and I am one of 22 people they have chosen to follow. And guess what ...... all 22 are frequent contributors to this thread alone. I'm sure it is completely normal to follow 22 people, but not make a single post of your own.

I have followed them back - seemed like the least I could do. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Here we go, all the celebs are coming out slamming ‘trolls’ with ‘blood’ on their hands.

Does she really think that the suicide of a 40 year old woman:

- with mental health issues;
- with a forthcoming domestic abuse case hearing;
- with apparently a known drug problem;
- with a well documented chaotic love life
- with a roasting by the tabloid press;
- with no support from her employers

is caused by a few people pointing out the bleeding obvious online? This, my friends, is the narrative that will be used to shut down free speech around PS. All worked out well for the masked nonce in the end, hey? 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Finally.. well done Katie Hopkins.. Push #Schofe as ‘brave’ hoping you will be cowardly enough to nod along.. read the comments, everyone is talking about MM...

• Heart
  • Wow
Wow, you're a suspicious lot arent you! I created my account days ago, before JL was even mentioned so wrong! I just posted because I had an opinion on something someone said that's all. Is that OK? Again, was just my opinion on what I saw of him, thats all. No, I'm calling no one a liar, and agree that people need to come forward when they have an allegation. There's also another side to the story though, yes I've seen fame hungry girls go to bed with him on meeting him in the hope of being mrs leslie! Am I saying any victims were like that? No. Theres also a guy who was subject to trial by media.....who deserved as much anonymity as the 'victim' until he was actually convicted of a crime!
Hi John (or John's Mum), please stop with your offensive victim blaming crap, if you have nothing positive to contribute to this thread about PS then I suggest you log off.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Anfield Annie

He didn’t even write his heartfelt IG coming out post ....... this article is another valuable piece of the puzzle.
As soon as PS even types on social media, it’ll all kick off
Two things from this which can get lost in the wash is the £30,000 PER MONTH expenditure on a crisis management team....imagine what kind of sh@#e situation you’d need to find yourself in to be paying that kind of money to someone to help you out of the mire......and the fact he can presumably afford to do it is also a joke, given his extremely limited talent

and also the fact that Ruth & Eamonn knew nothing until very early the same morning it was published....clearly not part of his original circle of trust 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 31

Lovegin

VIP Member
I think that this threads are starting to enter the realms of the ridiculous, we need to get back to what is likely truthful and not get carried away

Reactions: 31

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Much as I smile at some crazy theories, I do like to have some sort of factual foundation to base them on and some of them are getting a bit ridiculous..sorry, but just my opinion....Not sure if it's because it's Saturday night or some people just like to let their imaginings grow arms and legs!

Accusing people of murder and mentions of a "lesbian sex ring" and now HW and Steph getting it on...c'mon now!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Rob123

ITV have gone over and above to protect Phillip Schofield, but they threw caroline Flack under the bus

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Nothing to add but just to say thank you for these boards. If you sent out a search party to round up the most insufferable people in the country, PS, HW, Lorraine and the rest of the ITV (Addams) family would all be guaranteed a place in the van imho. Also, if you choose to restrict the public's ability to voice an opinion on what is presented to us, through gagging the media, don't be surprised if we find other sites to communicate said opinions. I certainly agree with #bekind but also #berealistic.

Reactions: 28

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Hi, new posting here but having been watching these threads since it all started. I really hope nothing untoward is going on because it makes me feel quite sick, but at the same time nothing adds up.
I've just been looking at PS and Steph's appointments with Companies House. March 2019 (around the time some "stuff" was happening?) they set up a company called Fistral Properties Ltd together. As a wife who had supposedly just been discovering her husband is gay, it's a bit of an odd thing to do, isn't it? Just something else that ties in with them knowing all along, and putting on a "show" of happy families. Their other company is Fistral Productions Ltd - that's where a lot of cash is and they have a business management company running that, it looks like.
‘Fistral’

odd name 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27

PoppyKittens

I wrote in the last thread about a clip on youtube where Phil asks a bullied 18 year old to the studios. Today I checked and that clip is no longer available! I’m probably just reading too much into it, but it seems strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Saturn.

Chatty Member
I do hope that this sickening case is fully investigated, and I look forward to the day that anyone guilty of vile and predatory behaviour is seen in court in the same manner as Max Clifford, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall et al.

As for Phillip Schofield, he of course is innocent until proven guilty. But on a human level, he must be a much diminished figure in the eyes of his two daughters. That in itself is a devastating burden to bear. His wife and older relatives may have known more of his lifestyle over the years, but I would imagine his relationship with his daughters will never be the same again. That alone would lead any decent person to carry a level of guilt that will weigh heavily on them for a lifetime. Whether or not formal charges follow if any illegality is uncovered, his sentence at a personal level has already been handed down. The game is up for Phil, the idyllic lifestyle has been proven to be fake, and it is his daughters who will find that hardest to come to terms with.

Reactions: 26
Amanda Holden has posted: "Why was she not shown the same level of,consideration, protection ,warmth and importance as other artists in our industry who have struggled recently?" Could this be about PS?

Well said Amanda, also I briefly looked on the Caroline Flack thread on here before it was closed and was disgusted at several sanctimonious posts on there (sadly with alot of likes) when her body isn't even cold. I know this is a gossip forum but some people cross the line of human decency.

Also makes me sick how so called journalists like Dan Wootton/Piers Morgan, who make their career out of bullying and harassing people like Caroline, are saying how sorry they are

Reactions: 26