Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad tarring SS when he might be completely innocent in all this, but another thing that struck me earlier when there was some chat about MM being a good actor and why was he advised to try TV is that SS seems to have more links with theatre than TV so that would have surely been more natural a progression (could just have been his own misguided reasons at 18 - I wouldn't have listened to anyone telling me otherwise if I'd made my mind up that age)
I do too but tbh if he spoke up, I’d let it go. But he’s said nothing and I doubt he’s on the itv payroll.

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness, just binged watched bbc The Split, no spoilers folks, but episode 6 is all about celebrities and their sordid lives and what their
PA / Assistants do to cover it up including lawyers paying people off not to talk......you couldn't write it, how apt this is at this time
It just goes to show what you can do/achieve if you have money and resources

Reactions: 3
not being funny, or heartless but this is very convenient timing to take the twitter focus and online focus away from PS. Without sounding too out there, you don't know what dark forces are at bay. Just all a bit convenient, I can literally imagine PS being told and him being pleased as it pushes the attention off him. don't mean to offend anyone, and certainly not to speak ill of the dead, but based on what we are all here for, it just seems really bloody fishy and I trust nothing now.

Reactions: 26
I must say this has shocked me so much that I’m going to step back for a bit. I didn’t like her, I didn’t like what she did but to end it all? I feel sick.

not being funny, or heartless but this is very convenient timing to take the twitter focus and online focus away from PS. Without sounding too out there, you don't know what dark forces are at bay. Just all a bit convenient, I can literally imagine PS being told and him being pleased as it pushes the attention off him. don't mean to offend anyone, and certainly not to speak ill of the dead, but based on what we are all here for, it just seems really bloody fishy and I trust nothing now.
Well it’s done its job on me, if that was its intention. Was actually the first thing my oh said.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
In the interests of clarity, maybe thoughts in relation to Caroline Flack should be shared within a dedicated thread. I am sure no-one would want to conflate, confuse or deflect from the subject matter of this discussion - Phillip Schofield.

Reactions: 19
Or it could do the opposite because ITV might come under scrutiny for maybe not giving flack enough support they only seem to care about schofield right now

Reactions: 20
Are we sure we are not overlooking the elephant in the room? - there are rumours flying around that Steph was one of the biggest lezzers in town and that her relationship with PS was a mutually beneficial one providing a smoke screen for both their behaviours. #justathought

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
In the interests of clarity, maybe thoughts in relation to Caroline Flack should be shared within a dedicated thread. I am sure no-one would want to conflate, confuse or deflect from the subject matter of this discussion - Phillip Schofield.
agreed re those wanting to better discuss CF on it's own thread but I think this now is a very relative part of the bigger picture with all things ITV and PS. As Ambrosie just said, one side is there could now be a backlash as they haven't looked out for her, or is there more to it. Like hell we'd even know if there was / are darker forces at work ( without putting a tin foil hat on lol.. anything could go at this stage )

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Or it could do the opposite because ITV might come under scrutiny for maybe not giving flack enough support they only seem to care about schofield right now
Sorry but what support did they owe her? This sounds truly heartless but you look after what you think are your greatest assets first as it seems that she was not high up on the list.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Get your point but I think the op is in relation to PS? It’s querying a link.
If I am understanding your post correctly, I fear trying to establish a link between these events would risk undermining the credibility of this discussion by being seen as venturing into a knee-jerk conspiracy theory. It would be such a shame to put an otherwise excellent series of threads at risk.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The way Caroline Flack was just left in the wilderness by ITV never sat well with me. Not when they treated Ant McPartland after his “miatake”. Obviously they way they are backing Pip Scrotefield made me think of her earlier in the week. A real shame
My thoughts exactly ...talk about selective preferences within the ITV world...maybe it depends on your management team /agent ...if ever there was a case of “it’s not what you know but who you know” ..or who’s got your back. What a sad world to live and work within....and I thought investment banking was tit 😟

Get your point but I think the op is in relation to PS? It’s querying a link.
Actually I wasn’t...I was just sharing it as news as a knee jerk reaction...didn’t give PS a thought when I did it ...and in hindsight I can see he will be way more wrapped in cotton wool then CF ever was...talk about being hung out to dry! She was totally abandoned by ITV

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If I am understanding your post correctly, I fear trying to establish a link between these events would risk undermining the credibility of this discussion by being seen as venturing into a knee-jerk conspiracy theory. It would be such a shame to put an otherwise excellent series of threads at risk.
I totally agree that we should of course stay on topic, but with so much being covered up right now, it would be naive to rule any connection out. You don't know just what is being protected behind the high up walls of ITV. How serious things are and to what extent they would go to protect themselves not just PS. Just one big ball of wool, and the MM side of things is just a little bit of that wool that's poking out, and the right pulling, will make the whole thing unravel- or not, if they push the focus far far away. I still think it could well be a ring.

I think as mere little people, the majority wouldn't even think how we all think here, I said about the PS to a colleague and she said, oh my goodness I cried, such a brave man. Wow. That's a load of the nation who feel that way because they bought last Friday's scripted BS. We know that was all a charade because his hand was more than forced, but why, and what's being covered up. I just find it all too convenient is all, and conspiracy theory or not, I don't trust it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
ITV have gone over and above to protect Phillip Schofield, but they threw caroline Flack under the bus

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I understand that but surely shutting down discussion on the matter does the same? I was under the impression people are free to discuss anything, as long as it’s on topic? I can’t stand it when people start trying to moderate discussion. It’s done so well this far without someone controlling the narrative.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.