Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, you're a suspicious lot arent you! I created my account days ago, before JL was even mentioned so wrong! I just posted because I had an opinion on something someone said that's all. Is that OK? Again, was just my opinion on what I saw of him, thats all. No, I'm calling no one a liar, and agree that people need to come forward when they have an allegation. There's also another side to the story though, yes I've seen fame hungry girls go to bed with him on meeting him in the hope of being mrs leslie! Am I saying any victims were like that? No. Theres also a guy who was subject to trial by media.....who deserved as much anonymity as the 'victim' until he was actually convicted of a crime!
Hi John (or John's Mum), please stop with your offensive victim blaming crap, if you have nothing positive to contribute to this thread about PS then I suggest you log off.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah he'll of signed a contract saying it's mutual and no grievances. Big companies (especially media ones) do this every single day.
If made to sign under duress or similar can it still be taken to court if this is the case? Otherwise he would have nothing to fear if we are going down this line. And I do believe this theory has legs

Reactions: 3
If made to sign under duress or similar can it still be taken to court if this is the case? Otherwise he would have nothing to fear if we are going down this line. And I do believe this theory has legs
When it comes to ITV hes a drop in the ocean. They will have known the risks and will have protected themselves. I dont think he has a leg to stand on against this big corporation.

Reactions: 4
I find it highly suspicious that you made a new account and your first post is not to talk about the thread topic but to tell everyone what a wonderful guy John Leslie is and how he
I find it highly suspicious that you made a new account and your first post is not to talk about the thread topic but to tell everyone what a wonderful guy John Leslie is and how he is completely innocent. This after several people on here have said they have seen him sexually harass young women even in public and one poster says they were harassed themselves.

Ulrika Johnsonn said she was raped by him when 19 (although didn't press charges), then 3 other women came forward in 2003 so allege rape and sexual assault. He was also charged with the sexual assault by another woman in 2019 for which he is due to stand trial in march 2020. Are you calling all these women liars?

So far he hasn't been spend any time in jail, but that says more about the justice system that routinely fails rape victims and has the lowest conviction rate of any crime.

The fact you dismiss his victims as 'fame hungry girls throwing themselves at him' is classic victim blaming and one of the reasons women (and men) are often scared to speak up. People like you support rape culture which enables the perpetrators to get away with their crimes.

We must believe and support the victims when they come forward. You should be ashamed of your comment.
Well said 👏👏👏👏

@Moomoomoo you are a disgrace - how dare you defend this vile man, he's actually not a nan but a monster. If you really did hangout with him back in the day you will know fine well what he was like. An arrogant so and so only starts to describe him.
If I were you I'd crawl back into whichever hole you came from.

You know I am correct !!

• Haha
Yeah he'll of signed a contract saying it's mutual and no grievances. Big companies (especially media ones) do this every single day.
Could it be that Matt refused to sign because he was so upset?

Reactions: 7
I am certainly not an expert on employment law (despite having been made redundant twice) but the expression “unfair dismissal” keeps being used by many posters. As I understand it MM worked on This Morning and then Dancing on Ice. There then appears to have been a jump across to Loose Women but since all three programmes are produced by ITV Studios Ltd, then MM is still employed by the same company and no dismissal took place. It is what HR people probably refer to as a forced moved so there may be a case to answer on the grounds of intimidation, bullying etc. but definitely no dismissal has seemingly taken place.

Reactions: 12
This article says the crisis management team he started working with 3 months ago about bullying allegations knew about him coming out on tv as well. I think the two are definitely connected. Throwing his weight around and being a scrote to MM and others for a good few months, and then like others have said maybe MM was going to come forward with his own bullying story and that would have revealed the relationship. Maybe he realised he was never going to actually be a presenter as Phil had promised. He’s already 23 right? And while he may be good at acting he didn’t seem like a natural on his showreel, I know that might sound mean but not sure he was cut out for presenting in the first place

Interesting as no comments allowed from the public on that DM article. Although many comment sections are moderated anyway.
I was going to say something about how he must have been forced, as only made the Princess Cruises advert with his wife, talking about how comfortable the bed is, at the end of 2019.
Also I was going to say Holly must be in on his cover story, as there are always articles where she's talking about how her and her husband are always hanging out with Phil and his wife.

Reactions: 2
Wow, you're a suspicious lot arent you! I created my account days ago, before JL was even mentioned so wrong! I just posted because I had an opinion on something someone said that's all. Is that OK? Again, was just my opinion on what I saw of him, thats all. No, I'm calling no one a liar, and agree that people need to come forward when they have an allegation. There's also another side to the story though, yes I've seen fame hungry girls go to bed with him on meeting him in the hope of being mrs leslie! Am I saying any victims were like that? No. Theres also a guy who was subject to trial by media.....who deserved as much anonymity as the 'victim' until he was actually convicted of a crime!
The hope of being Mrs Leslie lol lol, good god they are really fame hungry then, most women wouldn't have a clue who the sleazy has been is !

Reactions: 8
Itv would have given him money towards the legal fees to get independent advice. It would have been their job to make sure it was all explained and he was happy with it. Probably given a large sum so just took it, it's expensive and stressful to go after a big company even when you're not in the wrong.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the twitter account @protectschofe? "Defending national hero Phil Schofield from the haters trying to ruin his career" 🙄😆

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
When it comes to ITV hes a drop in the ocean. They will have known the risks and will have protected themselves. I dont think he has a leg to stand on against this big corporation.
You see, you would think that but if he’s got some truth bombs in his arsenal, not necessarily. I took a local authority for a fortune because I held back a truth bomb until the last minute and they shat themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't know if this has been posted

Viewers were left wondering what the bubbly presenter meant as she spoke to a woman whose husband cheated with another man!
It’s obvious she is paraphrasing the lady. It’s the way Phillip immediately turns to look at her though that is so telling

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am certainly not an expert on employment law (despite having been made redundant twice) but the expression “unfair dismissal” keeps being used by many posters. As I understand it MM worked on This Morning and then Dancing on Ice. There then appears to have been a jump across to Loose Women but since all three programmes are produced by ITV Studios Ltd, then MM is still employed by the same company and no dismissal took place. It is what HR people probably refer to as a forced moved so there may be a case to answer on the grounds of intimidation, bullying etc. but definitely no dismissal has seemingly taken place.
Agree with this, I wouldn’t get into trouble for moving a team member onto another project, it’s the same thing.

But if MM was upset he could have threatened to spill some info?

Reactions: 3
It's all opinions at the moment, will be interesting to see what news eventually comes out about it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.