Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit extreme.
I’m sure that’s what some people thought about the Jimmy Saville allegations but they turned out to be true....just a theory, if you have a very incriminating scandal to cover implicating the rich and the powerful....extreme times, extreme measures.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think Flacks serious mental health issues are what tipped her over the edge
I don’t get this comparing Caroline Flack to Phil Or Ant.

Phil hasn’t done anything illegal, whatever you may think of his announcement.

Ant I can understand the comparison a bit more, but he did step back from his presenting duties. He went to court for what he did and then spent time in Rehab.

Caroline hadn’t even stood trial yet and was charged with domestic abuse. Whatever the circumstances with her mental health she couldn’t continue with her presenting until it had been sorted. There would have been a big outcry if she’d been allowed to present loveisland while this was all going on.

What has happened is such a shame of course and it’s a shame she didn’t get help when she clearly needed it. I just don’t see why people are comparing it.
Completely agree, it was also very calculated of him to post it on an Instagram story where he would be seen to acknowledge such a tragic event but people would be unable to comment.
Or, he obviously knew Caroline and was moved to say some words about her shocking death?
I dont like smarmy Schofield and have agreed with a lot of the points made on here following his farcical "coming out", but I think some folks are getting a little bit carried away - some people shouting paedophilia or wondering if he is HIV+ due to his gaunt appearance?!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
that was my angle earlier, its all too convenient the timing... and I honestly think there are much much bigger people with a lot to protect so anything is possible.
I agree if the cover up is that intense for Phil, the question has already been begged - what does he know implicating others. Akin to Saville he was only exposed after his death which means he was protected when he was alive... presumably because he knew too much about the establishment, I believe he alluded to these connections during the Theroux documentary. And how do you get to maintain a knighthood when his predatory behaviour was widely acknowledged?

Reactions: 1
I’m sure that’s what some people thought about the Jimmy Saville allegations but they turned out to be true....just a theory, if you have a very incriminating scandal to cover implicating the rich and the powerful....extreme times, extreme measures.
Two (maybe three) of Kevin Spacey's accusers have died, one of them the day after he'd posted his very creepy 'kill them with kindness' video.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t get this comparing Caroline Flack to Phil Or Ant.

Phil hasn’t done anything illegal, whatever you may think of his announcement.

Ant I can understand the comparison a bit more, but he did step back from his presenting duties. He went to court for what he did and then spent time in Rehab.

Caroline hadn’t even stood trial yet and was charged with domestic abuse. Whatever the circumstances with her mental health she couldn’t continue with her presenting until it had been sorted. There would have been a big outcry if she’d been allowed to present loveisland while this was all going on.

What has happened is such a shame of course and it’s a shame she didn’t get help when she clearly needed it. I just don’t see why people are comparing it.
You are right that so far there hasn't been any official allegation that PS has done anything illegal, but PS is the subject of multiple complaints from the people he works with about his bullying behaviour and how it has created a toxic atmosphere. It's bad business to keep on an employee if it creates such a bad working environment.

Reactions: 5
Finally.. well done Katie Hopkins.. Push #Schofe as ‘brave’ hoping you will be cowardly enough to nod along.. read the comments, everyone is talking about MM...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Apparently PS has just tweeted his sympathy to CF with a #bekind
I can just imagine him with a drink in his hand practising in front of a mirror doing his "sorrowful face" or maybe he felt he had to comment because Eammon has!

Reactions: 8
Okay , so now I’m getting pissed off....that’s the second time tonight I’ve had a notification that one of my posts has been deleted. No idea which one or why. I messaged admin a few hours ago but no reply...although someone still seems to be around to delete posts

if you’re gonna delete posts at least have the courtesy to advise the member why....

seriously I ain’t that fussed to stay on this forum and keep commenting...I’ve enjoyed it so far for sure but not to the extent of this kind of response
If you've had a post deleted from this thread tonight it was either about the masked singer or Caroline flack as lots have been deleted tonight for being offtopic as they have their own threads and this is about Philip Schofield.

We've given warnings that offtopic posts will be deleted and honestly it's a lot just trying keep the thread running well for everyone. We don't have the time to write a message to everyone that has a post deleted. But if someone has it was because of breaking the rules. There's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page and we're far more lenient than other sites. :)

Reactions: 21
Let’s keep it somewhat realistic. This is derailing. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Three of Kevin Spacey's accusers have died, one of them the day after he'd posted his very creepy 'kill them with kindness' video.
The age old art of PR killing one bad news story with another bad news story. Old as time. The rush to concede that Caroline took her own life is odd. Yes initial evidence and circumstances may have suggested this but was there a full forensic analysis of her flat and don’t we usually wait until a post mortem and Coroners inquest has been conducted before we can confidently determine a suicide.

I bet he's licked more than a spoon!
So has Steph by all accounts. I am beginning to think that there is also a lesbian ring involving Steph and that it suited PS to have this sham arrangement. Lets hope neither are involved in what has happened to CF

I haven’t said the shows would collapse - it is down to public perception so if “the Great British public” see Ant & Dec as one of the best things on TV then ITV will of course put the maximum tariff on advert slots during their programmes. It is the public who are driving this - just look at what happens in November when the major supermarkets launch their Christmas adverts - their first airing will always be in whatever programme is getting the highest viewer figures.
Well the great British public is turning, like the proverbial worm, against being manipulated by JG and ITV

Reactions: 7
The age old art of PR killing one bad news story with another bad news story. Old as time. The rush to concede that Caroline took her own life is odd. Yes initial evidence and circumstances may have suggested this but was there a full forensic analysis of her flat and don’t we usually wait until a post mortem and Coroners inquest has been conducted before we can confidently determine a suicide.
Creating a conspiracy theory about her death is incredibly disrespectful, are you serious? Why is any of this "odd"?

So has Steph by all accounts. I am beginning to think that there is also a lesbian ring involving Steph and that it suited PS to have this sham arrangement. Lets hope neither are involved in what has happened to CF
Eh?! What the hells happened to this thread, its gone crazy!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
There's already rumours about Steph and PS being involved in the death of CF. Dear God, what a cesspit ITV has become.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Intrigued to see if tonight's awful tragic news changes the direction of events or if ITV and PS close ranks even more, considering peoples mental health may be at issue.

• Sad

CF has unintentionally done PS a huge favour.

Reactions: 4
Creating a conspiracy theory about her death is incredibly disrespectful, are you serious? Why is any of this "odd"?

Eh?! What the hells happened to this thread, its gone crazy!
That’s exactly what ‘they’ want you to think. No seriously I’m not being disrespectful I’m just open minded to the possibility that evil people exploit others by whatever means necessary.

CF has unintentionally done PS a huge favour.
Maybe.

If you've had a post deleted from this thread tonight it was either about the masked singer or Caroline flack as lots have been deleted tonight for being offtopic as they have their own threads and this is about Philip Schofield.

We've given warnings that offtopic posts will be deleted and honestly it's a lot just trying keep the thread running well for everyone. We don't have the time to write a message to everyone that has a post deleted. But if someone has it was because of breaking the rules. There's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page and we're far more lenient than other sites. :)
Annfield Annie was pushing her luck to be honest. We all know the rules, and to put up posts criticising admin like some brazen hussy isn't on. We need to keep pushing on about PS and his "wife" Steph

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.