Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to add but just to say thank you for these boards. If you sent out a search party to round up the most insufferable people in the country, PS, HW, Lorraine and the rest of the ITV (Addams) family would all be guaranteed a place in the van imho. Also, if you choose to restrict the public's ability to voice an opinion on what is presented to us, through gagging the media, don't be surprised if we find other sites to communicate said opinions. I certainly agree with #bekind but also #berealistic.

Reactions: 28
For anyone that didn't see the oscar winning performance
Pass the sick bucket please. Trust him to be the one to be the voice for ITV. Fully expect This Morning today to be full of Caroline Flack based items. Latest news, her friends, Love Island news, items on depression and suicide. It will be endless

Reactions: 12
Pass the sick bucket please. Trust him to be the one to be the voice for ITV. Fully expect This Morning today to be full of Caroline Flack based items. Latest news, her friends, Love Island news, items on depression and suicide. It will be endless
I would not at all be surprised if there is a big segment in tomorrows show with the moral arbitrator of ITV Emma Kenny, probably Dr Ranj and god knows who else all pontificating how its the fault of nasty people and the newspaper and absolutely nothing to do with the show or ITV

Reactions: 16
And apparently Matt McGreevy got really drunk at the NTAs and stormed into the This Morning Box and said he had an announcement to make. Phillip went white and security dragged Matt out kicking and screaming.
But this sounded familiar to me and I remember it was in Popbitch after the NTA awards. Was reported that two (juniors or runners?) tried to get into the ITV VIP box but were removed by security as PS and co wanted the top brass only. That just clicked with me now. Not sure I have the email as Popbitch delivery has been unreliable of late.

Could Joan Ferguson be correct and there was actually more to the runners story than the papers reported?

Was this what caused the tensions at the NTA Awards? Phil was on the vaping pipe after and looked very stressed out!!!

Only one week later PS makes his announcement that he is Gay !!!

The Sun said it was 3 runners and it was Phil who wanted them to leave:

'Onlookers revealed how three runners, who help make the ITV show, went inside but were quickly removed on Phil’s orders.

They said: “Phil didn’t want to celebrate the win with anyone that wasn’t top brass.

“He was friendly to the runners but they were then asked to leave. It’s typical of that kind of attitude they have on This Morning.'

The Mirror said this:

'They also say that Phillip asked runners backstage at London's 02 to leave the room when 'tensions' between the co-hosts heightened.'

Phil looking stressed on the vaper pipe:

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I hope it doesnt all derail the PS situation. He has already virtually disappeared from the papers.

Reactions: 9
Tabloids are always trying to make something of nothing. Sometimes it's even made up by the promoters of people involved, or the TV show, to give it attention.
Although Ruth and Eamonn remind me of Richard and Judy who were also real journalists, while all the others just seem like dumbing down media, where they get excited about talentless celebs.

Reactions: 2
What are other countries saying then? Please do tell xx
I'm in Australia and it hit the papers here, but only re-prints of some of the Sun's original pieces on him coming out. There's been nothing about any of the rumours being heard in the UK. None of the published pieces were accepting comments.

Reactions: 3
The late Caron Keating was mentioned some pages back. I read her book and she mentioned dating Phillip very briefly. Mentioned in various online https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=c...ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#ip=1.

what’s interesting in this is John Leslie stepped down due to the drug and rape allegations and PS stepped into the role. Ok so how come with all this shite going on surrounding PS and MM and the drama he’s causing why hasn’t he stepped down. Why’s he being protected. ITV didn’t protect John. Is it that child grooming and potentially paedophillia are not as serious as rape? Thinking out loud here...

Reactions: 7
Wow the tweet of the troll doesn't mince his words I hope MM not joined this thread like the last one as the tweets that were leaked must have come from his Twitter account by him or a very close friend.
As I said in my last post the Elephant in the room is SS and the Theatre Company. What happened at Good Morning is a bit of a smoke screen. MM started the runner job when he was 19 .A Consenting Adult. In 2018 the theatre company closed but I maybe wrong but I think it ran at a loss. A year later all hell breaks loose at Good Morning. Why did PS get rid of MM. and if it was a lovers tiff and he was after revenge. Why not go to the papers in June then .In the last thread 2 tweets were I believe deliberately sent . One was an argument that mentioned 3 names one was MM . I am not going to mention 2 other names as its not fair . He said are you a Family member of one of them. He replied you don't know the lad and doing what you are doing is playing in the hands of the Defendants. Which brings us neatly to Blind Gossip on Thin Ice which reading between the lines mentions some sort of legal case. At that point did MM decide to join them.
The second was from Holly That said we have been betrayed and I don't know if I have done the right thing.
Finally what were the Lighting Boys trying to say when they say he looks 12 .If you look at a photo of MM today he looks at least 20.
If you get a chance have a look at the 15year old Boy who collects Hovers being interviewed on GM last week Its on YouTube. And on the last thread. and see what you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Could Joan Ferguson be correct and there was actually more to the runners story than the papers reported?

Was this what caused the tensions at the NTA Awards? Phil was on the vaping pipe after and looked very stressed out!!!

Only one week later PS makes his announcement that he is Gay !!!

The Sun said it was 3 runners and it was Phil who wanted them to leave:

'Onlookers revealed how three runners, who help make the ITV show, went inside but were quickly removed on Phil’s orders.

They said: “Phil didn’t want to celebrate the win with anyone that wasn’t top brass.

“He was friendly to the runners but they were then asked to leave. It’s typical of that kind of attitude they have on This Morning.'

The Mirror said this:

'They also say that Phillip asked runners backstage at London's 02 to leave the room when 'tensions' between the co-hosts heightened.'

Phil looking stressed on the vaper pipe:

good job- this is poignant isn't it?

The tension continued afterwards, when Holly and Phil returned to their VIP box.

Onlookers revealed how three runners, who help make the ITV show, went inside but were quickly removed on Phil’s orders.

it's the only written text about something that was about to go down, timing then makes sense here - 3 runners, going to jump in and make an announcement, or expose PS.. kicked out, probably removed from the event, maybe told to go home as drunk, but was the red flag to PS and team that was something about to happen at any other time, so the PR machine went into overdrive, crisis talks held, gay announcement rolled out, all before the truth was outed. I don't believe the truth being outed would have been he's gay!! it would have been exposing the truth about everything. They were handled and quickly shut up.

It's important we remain vigilant, as that's precisely what they are hoping for, that the fire goes out as nothing keeping it going, and then all is gone and crisis over. We need to keep on keeping on, digging, looking for clues in all the right places, and we need someone to talk- someone knows and can talk anonymously, where is that person/s.

Wow the tweet of the troll doesn't mince his words I hope MM not joined this thread like the last one as the tweets that were leaked must have come from his Twitter account by him or a very close friend.
As I said in my last post the Elephant in the room is SS and the Theatre Company. What happened at Good Morning is a bit of a smoke screen. MM started the runner job when he was 19 .A Consenting Adult. In 2018 the theatre company closed but I maybe wrong but I think it ran at a loss. A year later all hell breaks loose at Good Morning. Why did PS get rid of MM. and if it was a lovers tiff and he was after revenge. Why not go to the papers in June then .In the last thread 2 tweets were I believe deliberately sent . One was an argument that mentioned 3 names one was MM . I am not going to mention 2 other names as its not fair . He said are you a Family member of one of them. He replied you don't know the lad and doing what you are doing is playing in the hands of the Defendants. Which brings us neatly to Blind Gossip on Thin Ice which reading between the lines mentions some sort of legal case. At that point did MM decide to join them.
The second was from Holly That said we have been betrayed and I don't know if I have done the right thing.
Finally what were the Lighting Boys trying to say when they say he looks 12 .If you look at a photo of MM today he looks at least 20.
If you get a chance have a look at the 15year old Boy who collects Hovers being interviewed on GM last week Its on YouTube. And on the last thread. and see what you think.
sorry the above really confuses me, I've read it twice and still aren't sure where you are quoting from. The hoover boy video on you tube is comments turned off, so please post a link elsewhere if you have one. same for the holly quote, and also the lighting boys?

not sure which angles or what tweets or quotes you have read and are interpreting?

it's this morning not good morning, we know SS is involved because of his link to PS and the theatre company and images of him and PS and MM on numerous occasions.

what argument? what names? is this from a tweet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
>> The crying game <<​
Sticking the boot into Schofe​

JMac writes:
“In 1993 when ‘Pip’ Schofield was touring the nation with Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Duvet, myself and two friends went to the stage door after a performance at the Edinburgh Playhouse to have our programmes signed.
“We greeted Mr Schofield and told him how wonderful he was, etc. Our friend Fiona (a stunner even at 16 – her age at the time) asked our Joseph to sign ‘Dear Fiona…’ and he retorted with ‘I only sign my name, I have other fans to see’.
“A fair point – had there been anyone else but the three of us waiting for him. He scarpered after Fiona burst into tears.”

this I took from PopBitch​

>> Holden it in <<​
The hardest button to button​

ITV has always been quick to stamp out suggestions that Phillip Schofield is anything other than a charming silver fox who the housewives all adore – but they don’t seem to be doing a great job of stemming the recent tide of negative tabloid reporting.
Insiders at ITV say the reason they’re struggling to contain the story is because their daytime TV department is in absolute freefall behind the scenes and they kind of have their hands full.
Multiple complaints have been filed this year about a wider culture of workplace bullying – some against talent, others against bosses – but complainants were all asked to kindly button their lips while the top brass looked into them. It seems that no-one’s heard anything more about it since, not even star talent like Amanda Holden and Ruth Langsford. So lips are being unbuttoned again.
Which would explain why so many people have ended up speaking to the press all at once. And why ‘unearthed’ clips of Schofe and Langsford from April are suddenly making headlines in December.

this is another article from Popbitch​

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's niggling me, nothing changes the facts that we do know, one there is a media blackout/ super injunction and all media and people in noteworthy positions are being stopped from speaking out, or even having an opinion on this, WHY???

we know that PS gay announcement was forced and rushed, all because The Sun most likely had a story they were about to run on the weekend, and urgent crisis talks and PR pushed Phil into doing his Friday uncomfortable sit down, ahead of that, then working tirelessly to get the super injunction In place and give PS to the sun to give his 'strange' interview with them and exclusive ( why would you ever give your story to the sun? you just wouldn't ) he had no choice, his team did it in exchange for them dropping the original story they were going to run.

I think we can safely agree on all of that. Then we have the evidence that's come to light on areas surrounding MM, when PS first met or could have met him, the joining of all the dots, and SS connecting, points to PS absolutely getting MM the job on TM and other ITV shows, why, because he would have been having relations with him.

All the signs point to PS and team wanting to cover this all up. WHY??? because he may have started making contact when MM was underage, maybe MM has proof of this, maybe MM is a shunned scorned lover, but when wanting to sell his story, as most victims, may not actually even realise, he had been groomed, and the sun were going to lift the lid on a bigger angle or story.. front page news. Enough to make PS snd team fresh out, and move on things fast. Either way he comes out a liar, they have deemed lying to his wife for 27 years is better than been with a young boyfriend behind wife back, and then the questions raised about age and were there others, and what if there are?

this thread is feeling weaker lately, let's get it all back on track to what we do know for sure, are we looking at a much better picture, and possible redo ring - for ITV to have covered it up so much, protecting him because they are protecting much more, if that's the case, if this all comes out, I think they would drop PS and distance themselves as they own PR team and people are bigger than PS's, and then will throw him to the hounds and make it all stick on him and him alone. This super injunction is just buying them time right now, he fronts many of their shows, they can't just drop him, and after CF now too, have to really play all of this very very carefully. Can't even imagine the day and night crisis talks they are having right now.

If PS is only in on this himself, and with SS and he has been grooming boys, and more to all of that side, independently for some time, that will out, because someone will give him up, and maybe even ITV will have someone do so just to put an end to the whole thing.

Lots of questions, and feel like we are going in circles right now, so refreshing what we all know will be good to get us back on track.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why if the sun care about ratings and money .....would they not run the true story why offer him an exclusive coming out article ! Surely they know if the allegations of grooming etc to be true the viewings of their paper would have sky rocketed and they could have claimed some credibility back ! Now when this does break they have just completely shot them selves in the foot

Reactions: 6
Why if the sun care about ratings and money .....would they not run the true story why offer him an exclusive coming out article ! Surely they know if the allegations of grooming etc to be true the viewings of their paper would have sky rocketed and they could have claimed some credibility back ! Now when this does break they have just completely shot them selves in the foot
maybe the big story was just MM stepping forward as his lover/ boyfriend of X years..that was it. Just the massive cover up is the fact once that part came out, then it wouldn't take long for everyone to piece together when they first were connected and more- and bottom line, a much older man, with an 18 year old- it's scraping on the just legal mark, and again very questionable. Offering Phillip on a silver platter to give his story instead is how the sun work- they still have the Dirt, PS knows it could come via a different source or paper now at any time, hence the super injunction, or just be leaked in general, hence how ill he looks as it's all eating away at him badly.

clearly no one else is awake yet.. 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
maybe the big story was just MM stepping forward as his lover/ boyfriend of X years..that was it. Just the massive cover up is the fact once that part came out, then it wouldn't take long for everyone to piece together when they first were connected and more- and bottom line, a much older man, with an 18 year old- it's scraping on the just legal mark, and again very questionable. Offering Phillip on a silver platter to give his story instead is how the sun work- they still have the Dirt, PS knows it could come via a different source or paper now at any time, hence the super injunction, or just be leaked in general, hence how ill he looks as it's all eating away at him badly.

clearly no one else is awake yet.. 🙈
I think this is more likely than some of the more sinister theories. Perhaps MM just has a lot of dirt on PS, HW etc and ITV are worried about stories of drugs/kinky sex etc coming out and damaging their brand. This doesn’t explain the theatre school connection though...

I think this is more likely than some of the more sinister theories. Perhaps MM just has a lot of dirt on PS, HW etc and ITV are worried about stories of drugs/kinky sex etc coming out and damaging their brand. This doesn’t explain the theatre school connection though...
agreed...that could be the more sinister theory part.. in which case why even more protection is ongoing.

Runners being asked to leave by PS is mentioned at the end of this article.
Maybe I am reading too much into this, but the end of this seems really relevant. THREE runners who Phil ordered to be removed. Perhaps all of them had axes to grind with Pip???

Reactions: 13
Getting back to basics sgain, for me one of the indicators of PS being predatory and unfaithful at the least is the copious evidence of his late night Snapchatting with teenage boys. That is just not what happily married hetero middle aged men do.

Reactions: 17
Morning all....sitting having coffee watching ITV GMB and already sick of them repeatedly showing the DOI intro by Tiny Tears as part of their news reference to Caroline Flack...that is disgusting And makes me feel really 😠

1) ITV could have easily got Holly to do that part of the intro..but no, let’s get PS to do it so it becomes all about him
2) Strange how he recovers so well from his ‘grief’....others like Joe Swash (whom I’m not a fan of) and was a genuine friend of CF, showed real emotion and internal grief throughout the show...not doing the sad face followed by , oh let’s get on with the show
3) Agreeing with other comments...TM today, probably all week as I imagine PS is off for half term ?....will fill their content with CF references , mental health, suicide etc...so..it’s ok for them to pick through her life, her personal demons and private life for the purposes of a tv show but still remain radio silent about the elephant in the room! (I know it’s a legal thing but the irony is pathetic )
4) and back to one of my original points days ago...how on earth can PS continue to be on TM and talk about stuff like this which will occur at any point in time, about anyone..without the spotlight constantly being turned back on himself and the undercurrent messaging being related to his situation.....how can he carry on living in that twilight world ?

right ..got work to do, ...will catch up later 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.