Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check all of PS engagements with young men on Snapchat, all happen in the early hours of the morning...

• Sick
Reactions: 22
What hold does he have over ITV for this much protection? Have they all known about it for years so know it’ll look bad on them? Is it going to open a nasty can of worms they can’t deal with? I don’t understand why he is protected so much. Have other presenters at ITV been gagged too? What if they refused and wanted to talk about it? Would they get sacked?
They would get held in contempt of court, fined, sacked and possible sued for defamation if they couldn’t provide hard evidence this is what happened. It’s probably just a rumour that was going round, people knew but had no evidence

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I watched first 10 mins of them this morning
Phone In was “ when you get something that’s not the product you were told “ or sumfin like that 🤣 he couldn’t even look at camera . Made me think the production team done it on purpose . No one see it ?
right now him being there is pointless.
its only a matter of time before either a caller or guest fire something back at him.
the amount of phone in's they do about liars or finding out someone has a secret just makes a mockery
of him being there.

Reactions: 9
I worked for ITV 15 years ago in London. I worked within the offices in London. I worked on one show and got other jobs within the offices too. So I met a few faces and one person whom was my boss on this project was once in a prominent post on TM. Shes a women many years ago women didnt have such a good ranking in ITV. Anyway I loved her we had a great rapport and after 4 weeks on an intensive project (wish I could say what it was but it would identify her as she is well known in ITV) she snapped out of the blue. I got so nervous around her after that she became mean. Then I saw her with mini alcohol bottles. Basically her daily lunch. I was so glad to be soon leaving the project... I did meet Jane Moore a Journo she was soooo nice.
Anyway on my final day I expected some emotional goodbyes. Esp as I worked so hard. Instead I got some papers on my desk of my feedback all the boxes 1-5 ratings and gave me poor for everything.
I didnt get it. I asked another colleague on the team then she laid into me and said all I do is use up post it notes, print to much articles.. nothing nice at all. I got a 2 in one section for work wear (my best rating out of 5)....apparently I was too scruffy.. ffs I was smart compared to them😐 I was the researcher on that project and production runner too.
God knows how you can work there full time. TOXIC IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
Out the witch!!! :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Check all of PS engagements with young men on Snapchat, all happen in the early hours of the morning...
If something more explicit comes out he's finished.
Noticed other posters have seen the same thing for a man never happier he looks
as miserable as sin.

• Sick
I painted my toenails blow dried my hair and by the time I got to the end of thread 5 a new one popped up!
I didn’t even know about these threads til now 😭

I suddenly thought oh there’s a Phillip schofield thread. Wonder if there’s any current news on there. I was just off to bed. WAS ffs. Between this and hinch I’ll still be reading when it’s time for work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has Lorraine Kelly said anything on the matter?
The Lorraine Show twitter/Insta put a post up but I doubt she runs that account herself and it was done to keep up appearances... strangely she never put anything up on her personal social media accounts supporting him. I know she is close to Dan Wootton, perhaps she's one the who complained to him about PS ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
But under what circumstances would a MP do that
If they wanted to make a political point - so in the Ryan Giggs example he was saying how it would be impossible to arrest all the people naming him on Twitter so what’s the point of the injunction. This isn’t quite the same as there is no story - it’s all silenced and only MM and PS know exactly what happened between them. Having said that I do think it will somehow come out

No but she's coming back next week it was in the newspapers. Personally I think shes doing it for Richard.
Ah right..I don’t watch the show..and my toes haven’t uncurled from fridays cringey clip..I don’t think they could stand any more car crash tv
judy stumbling for her words, looking at richard to pull her out
arghhhh!
too much
bring back Trisha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No but she's coming back next week it was in the newspapers. Personally I think shes doing it for Richard.
Basically they dont want him alone without his Judy...remember his Ali G impression 🤣
Also didnt he alledgedly steal wine (maybe it was something else) once(couldve been gossip though....TM presenters and alcohol 😄 no wonder the atmospheres toxic

Reactions: 1
I worked for ITV 15 years ago in London. I worked within the offices in London. I worked on one show and got other jobs within the offices too. So I met a few faces and one person whom was my boss on this project was once in a prominent post on TM. Shes a women many years ago women didnt have such a good ranking in ITV. Anyway I loved her we had a great rapport and after 4 weeks on an intensive project (wish I could say what it was but it would identify her as she is well known in ITV) she snapped out of the blue. I got so nervous around her after that she became mean. Then I saw her with mini alcohol bottles. Basically her daily lunch. I was so glad to be soon leaving the project... I did meet Jane Moore a Journo she was soooo nice.
Anyway on my final day I expected some emotional goodbyes. Esp as I worked so hard. Instead I got some papers on my desk of my feedback all the boxes 1-5 ratings and gave me poor for everything.
I didnt get it. I asked another colleague on the team then she laid into me and said all I do is use up post it notes, print to much articles.. nothing nice at all. I got a 2 in one section for work wear (my best rating out of 5)....apparently I was too scruffy.. ffs I was smart compared to them😐 I was the researcher on that project and production runner too.
God knows how you can work there full time. TOXIC IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
This doesn’t surprise me. I know a woman who is high up in the pr/press department at itv. She is absolutely vile, like literally the most cut throat, toxic witch I have ever met in my life. She got told. I don’t think she is used to being told.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Welllll G.J.P Liddle has stayed up all night investgating and has determined that we are all talking shite .., CASE CLOSED because he said so😂😂😂😂😂

P.S please don’t join Tattle G.J.P 😘
The moment he used the expression "fake news" I knew he was a patronising moron. One wonders why he feels the need to support PS so strongly in that manner...

Reactions: 11
If they wanted to make a political point - so in the Ryan Giggs example he was saying how it would be impossible to arrest all the people naming him on Twitter so what’s the point of the injunction. This isn’t quite the same as there is no story - it’s all silenced and only MM and PS know exactly what happened between them. Having said that I do think it will somehow come out
If there has been more going on will be stunned if it doesnt come out.
Hes'a already on the backfoot his own ego assumed everyone who accept his version, but blown apart
from comments made from Joan Collins and others in the media,

seeing how ITV painted over the list incident anything more serious the only route would be
him doing a Fern and saying he wanted new directions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.