Phillip Schofield #50 Joan always thought Philth was gay and takes Holly's M&S wardrobe away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Dotty Merton for the thread title! Sadly I missed the select panel today but sure someone else can provide a recap of just who Tower Block Tracy is!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If anyone has a link to a recorded version of the committee today, can you share it? Ta

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the shiny new thread and title in time for Wootton's wound up.

Tattle on towerblock Tracey's.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I went down a Ben Perryman rabbit hole - was a wild ride. Are we thinking he deffo had a thing with Phil? Sorry if I’ve missed it on another thread, just heard a little and looked him up. His biog says “Entrepreneur” - does anyone know his field? The photos on his grid are all of him pouting and doing smutty eyes at the camera … so funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A brief Recap for us :

Schofield is a Groomer -
He loves a ' late Bloomer'
Enabled by ITV
And another two or three..
& he posted pics of his Mooner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I went down a Ben Perryman rabbit hole - was a wild ride. Are we thinking he deffo had a thing with Phil? Sorry if I’ve missed it on another thread, just heard a little and looked him up. His biog says “Entrepreneur” - does anyone know his field? The photos on his grid are all of him pouting and doing smutty eyes at the camera … so funny 😂
If you’ve seen the x rated pics you’ll never forget them 🍆 xxl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
His field = private rent-boy & young lad enabler.
(Probs involved with getting Boyz for schofield, " preparing them" first ...? )

NOTHING would surprise me now with him, ITV & all this........

As bad as the bbc for sex-pests

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Wootten picked the right word when he described the ITV panel at the question time today as ‘sanctimonious’. That’s exactly how they - particularly CM - came across.

Reactions: 30
Carol mcgiffen on the panel.

"There's a cover up of a cover up. There's something else, something big"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I think McGiffin is right; ITV are covering up for something much worse. She raised the point about the legal team working for MM working pro bono, despite Philth’s lie that he was funding them. What is behind it all?

Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.