Phillip Schofield #49 Holly asks "Are you ok?", Phil cries "I'm gaaaaay I'm gaaaaaaay"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally companies go through redeployment before redundancy? That's been my experience

Eta I also thought that fixed term contracts had to go over a certain length of time to be considered for redundancy??

Reactions: 7
I’m about an hour behind but also reading the upcoming spoiler alerts here ref JN.

Reactions: 4
Lygo looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but there now. If JN turns to him we should get some whimpering.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When you've got a fixed term job, you know the end is coming and you know it's going to end when you join. In my experience there is no need for a redundancy payment! Hope this fuels mm to clap back.

This Highland Terrier is a LEGEND!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At pains to keep using the phrase "Person X" but they've now confirmed (1) that he worked on This Morning (2) he later worked on Loose Women, and the dates. In an industry that sticks programme credits on the end of everything, it's really not difficult to confirm who "Person X" is now is it? So why carry on with that shambles.
Find it odd how this morning don’t show the credits. I’d be pissed if I worked on the show

Reactions: 9
Oh please, that sounds like exactly what the London centric itv people would call daytime audience.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.