Phillip Schofield #49 Holly asks "Are you ok?", Phil cries "I'm gaaaaay I'm gaaaaaaay"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JN - someone removed from Loose Woman to accommodate role for person x

• Sick
Reactions: 10
At pains to keep using the phrase "Person X" but they've now confirmed (1) that he worked on This Morning (2) he later worked on Loose Women, and the dates. In an industry that sticks programme credits on the end of everything, it's really not difficult to confirm who "Person X" is now is it? So why carry on with that shambles.

Reactions: 11
P paying for lawyers for M.
JN how many people went to you re complaints about presenters.

Reactions: 6
They don't look into the background of work experience people. So no safeguarding of younger people then who have connections with much older men

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So, MM's lawyers are working pro bono and not being paid for by Philth

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Johns taking no prisoners here.

Kevin is the weak link here, the women seen to be up for the fight.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I KNOW I'VE JUST SAID IT BUT I LOVE JOHN EVEN MORE..... EVERY QUESTION IS A BELTER,

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jn - is it normal to give non-staff payoffs?

Mullins - it is normal at ITV, absolutely standard.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.