Phillip Schofield #49 Holly asks "Are you ok?", Phil cries "I'm gaaaaay I'm gaaaaaaay"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But John! Nobody complained! Dame Easyjet and Sidekick Kyla said so!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

How can anybody complain in such a bullying environment! See how she instantly demanded to know their names/details?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
JN refusing to hand over those messages to MCCall as he is concerned people involved will be identified.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
JUST TO SAY I bleeping LOVE JOHN! HE IS AN AMAZING COIFFED TERRIER

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Clearly they've had "no complaints" because it's so toxic there that nobody dares!

Dame Sleazyjet really is AWFUL.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She smirked and said they don't work at itv, JN said some do some dont

Reactions: 11
Kevin Lygo looks dead behind the eyes.

No chance these three are getting contract renewals. I don’t think Dame Caroline is coming across well.

I missed the beginning,have they comfirmed MM received any money?

Reactions: 8
5 complaints in 5 years for daytime tv isn't a problem? I'd say that's a definite problem!

Reactions: 7
Well all the end-of-May news articles containing ITV's clapbacks say they INVESTIGATED. None of them ITV says they "REVIEWED". Sorry Cazza!

Reactions: 5
JN said M said he was asked 'is everything OK with you and P' and he felt pressure

Reactions: 8
She said that "investigation" would imply it was formal.

So why was HR and policies reviewed etc12 times if it wasn't formal. You keep saying procedures were followed, therefore it's formal

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.