Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is Philth's pity party going to last? duck OFF! No one likes you.
I see one of his most recent complaints is that Dr Ranj was previously friendly to his face but is now saying what the show was really like. This (Phil) is a man who apparently had some weird power and sway on the show so of course people might keep their thoughts private from him most of the time. And are you telling me people in the media aren’t always genuine with each other?? On that BOMBSHELL, etc. Thank goodness Phil only had a deeply inappropriate relationship with a junior colleague and didn’t call Ranj a tw*t on his way out of the door or anything truly heinous.

Reactions: 9
I actually do work in work yesterday and I'm now struggling to catch up!!

Anyone else hear in their head, when PS says "Do you want me to die?", Goldfinger's voice saying "No Mr Schofield, I expect you to talk!" ? Or.is.that just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A councillor is bound by law to do the right thing. It was a councillor who spoke up for the victim of Rolf Harris. A young girl who was best friends with his daughter Bindi. Who, if you watch the ITV documentary was well aware it had been going on, but on the stand denied anything went on until her friend was 18! I don’t hold sympathy for PS wife or daughters. They’re helping him get a pass because, well, money!!!!! He’s getting away with this. Judging by SM commentary! 🙄
There must be so many tortured feelings for someone whose father is caught out being an abuser - shame, disgust, anger, sadness, and probably still love because that doesn't just disappear. So while I think they should distance themselves from this, I can see why they would be in denial. If they are continuing to profit from his name, that's another thing.

Reactions: 3
Simon Schofield, Philth's 'best mate', met MM when he was 9 because he was dating his sister and running a theatre club for what has been described as 'vulnerable kids'.
I found this little gem of a comment left on SS's Youtube channel. I wonder if Philth got his BJ, or maybe he got an introduction to a young boy?

1685793209999.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I also think Caroline’s mum is just a very broken woman understandably still grieving for the loss of her daughter. Maybe her sympathy is more with Pip family (mother & daughters etc) and what pain they would go through if something did happen to Pip. He knew it would attract attention by naming Caroline though
Definitely, and even though Caroline had been troubled for a long time (and had had at least one previous suicide attempt that she knew of), it would still have been a devastating shock that she probably won’t ever come close to coming to terms with and she wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

But that is one of the biggest differences between Caroline and Schofield for me - I’ve been reading on the last thread that he mentioned suicide as soon as he met the interviewer (for the very first time) and then again during it - that says to me that his goal in that interview was to get people to lay off him and most people will when suicide is mentioned because they don’t want to be a part of that. And he knows it. He’s not sorry about MM, his wife and kids, Holly, the viewers or Caroline, he’s sorry for himself and seems willing to say or do whatever it takes to turn down the heat.

I still haven’t watched it all but from the clips I have seen, I don’t believe a word he says. It all looks so dramatic and insincere and he absolutely does not know how Caroline Flack felt. And voluntarily talking to that tit rag - ugh, as if he wasn’t disgusting enough 🤢

Reactions: 17
Have you heard Young Girl by Gary Puckett and the Union Gap?!
There are loads of songs thatnow when you hear them sound horrendous.I Drove All Night, its a classic but the lines...

I drove all night to get to you Is that alright?
I drove all night crept in your room
Woke you from your sleep to make love to you Is that alright?
I drove all night

Sound like a confession to a serious crime. I love the song but it makes me cringe! Being a rock fan there are a fair few from the 80s you listen to now and go "excuse me?????" at.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
There must be so many tortured feelings for someone whose father is caught out being an abuser - shame, disgust, anger, sadness, and probably still love because that doesn't just disappear. So while I think they should distance themselves from this, I can see why they would be in denial. If they are continuing to profit from his name, that's another thing.
Schofield is their name though, since birth. Not like Ant McPartlin’s step daughter who uses his surname on her social media for clout.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder why Holly W stopped tweeting Ben P and they don't follow one another on IG. It's weird that her sister still seems close to him.

Maybe PS started an affair with BP when he was quite young and Holly was uncomfortable with it and distanced herself... if this is true then she must have known what PS is like with teenage lads and she must have known about MM.

Maybe Ben did the fake tan for Dancing On Ice too.

Reactions: 6
Schofield is their name though, since birth. Not like Ant McPartlin’s step daughter who uses his surname on her social media for clout.
I phrased that badly - I meant if they are standing by him so as not to lose money.

Reactions: 3
The girls legally have his wife's surname Lowe. They use schofield on their social media accounts etc. Makes me more convinced that it was a marriage of convenience. It's in this article.

Reactions: 13
I wonder why Holly W stopped tweeting Ben P and they don't follow one another on IG. It's weird that her sister still seems close to him.

Maybe PS started an affair with BP when he was quite young and Holly was uncomfortable with it and distanced herself... if this is true then she must have known what PS is like with teenage lads and she must have known about MM.

Maybe Ben did the fake tan for Dancing On Ice too.
It's all so "incestuous" really isn't it. There's definitely a core group at the heart of this, all protecting each other because they have the dirt on each other. They think they are in an impenetrable bubble. It's just a case of who is going to burst it first

I really don't think Philth has any more cards to play, I think he is vulnerable because of that, and I don't mean in a suicidal state, but I do think the timing has got to be spot on. Probably when he starts getting cocky again.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.