Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it too early?

View attachment 2214284

Whats the gen on the missing Kim Woodburn situation? has she been online since? Where's her wifi gone? Is Philth sneaking around in the dark with some wire cutters? Do we need to send help?
It was all very odd Dolly. He didn’t mention Kim again. Is she on Twatter I wonder? Might have a nosey. And yes, while I’m here pour me a glass. Never too early, Ching ching 🥂

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked at Caroline Flack’s mum’s position although she obviously does have an issue with ITV. Pip will LOVE that she’s supportive of him, he may well have known that when he mentioned Caroline in the interview.

If it was my daughter he was comparing himself to - when the situations are very different - I would be furious
I also think Caroline’s mum is just a very broken woman understandably still grieving for the loss of her daughter. Maybe her sympathy is more with Pip family (mother & daughters etc) and what pain they would go through if something did happen to Pip. He knew it would attract attention by naming Caroline though

Reactions: 25
Not trying to explain away PS's behaviour in any way, but while looking for something else I stumbled upon this in the Mail from when he had just turned 50. We all hate getting older but he seems unusually worried about it. Which is odd for someone in an established career, who has a happy marriage, two lovely kids, all the trappings of a good life...Could it have been because he felt less attractive to his - ahem - target audience?
I keep hating being 50, most likely I have 20 years to go, I still don't fancy young people of either sex/gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow, he looks so young!
Yes and I find this element disturbing in its own right, he’s over 18 but looks younger. Interesting choice for a “workplace fling” when I imagine there are plenty of men in their 30s and 40s working on the show or who Phil could have met in London even if Phil wanted a guy younger than him.

Reactions: 20
Reactions: 19
Have those criticizing Schofield considered that the then Lady Diana Spencer was around the same age as the mystery guy when she first met the then 30-year-old Prince Charles. Are you going to call the now King Charles to face the level of abuse being given to Schofield, if not what is the difference, other than the sexuality of the couples?
There is absolutely no difference. Charlie's another - he began a relationship with a very young girl who he'd known as a child. That power thing again isn't it? It's not the topic at hand HERE as this is a phillip Schofield thread but it certainly has been/is spoke about also!!

Reactions: 3
A councillor is bound by law to do the right thing. It was a councillor who spoke up for the victim of Rolf Harris. A young girl who was best friends with his daughter Bindi. Who, if you watch the ITV documentary was well aware it had been going on, but on the stand denied anything went on until her friend was 18! I don’t hold sympathy for PS wife or daughters. They’re helping him get a pass because, well, money!!!!! He’s getting away with this. Judging by SM commentary! 🙄

Reactions: 17
How long is Philth's pity party going to last? duck OFF! No one likes you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Apologies if this has already been posted.
Looks like the dissenters are being taken out.

It’s obvious Phillip hangs out on the top branches of the tree of shite. The only way this will stop is if enough people say enough’s enough.

Reactions: 16
Kim sudden non appearance last night was very odd, and although there are sometimes connection problems on gb news, it was strange how Mark didn't refer to it again, other than to say Internet problems. Also she could have phoned in
I told you it was that little witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.