Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you backseat modding me about this when I was responding to others and making a point abut grooming?
For your information my comment about Diana not being left to RIP wasn’t aimed at you, it was in general that people keep dragging Diana up (even though she’s deceased) often to suit their needs, as they do with Caroline Flack.
As for ‘backseat modding’ you, I politely asked you if you could perhaps start a thread on Diana so you could carry on that discussion, rather than further derailing this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I believe that's another blatant lie. When I did a job for another ITV star I had to sign NDA before I even started. I believe MM signed one when joining TM and at least another one before getting the compensation.
PS is very aware of it and make MM use his legal team to prevent him from telling his side. The only reason he might need a legal presentation is the NDA/s.
That’s my point, he very carefully didn’t lie. I don’t suppose the ITV star asked you to sign an NDA, it was an ITV employee/HR. So he has told the truth but hasn’t answered the actual question of whether an NDA is in place

Didn’t someone on here say 2 Faced was setup for vulnerable kids or something like that?
How can people still defend him?
Not seen any proof that is why is was set up apart from one person saying it on here. Much like MM being ASD, speculation, not fact

Stephen Fry has a much younger husband and no one ever accused him of grooming. I don’t think it’s homophobia
The age gap isn’t the issue. It’s the age MM was at first communication plus the imbalance of power, with Phil being his boss/celebrity. Totally different

Reactions: 20
Royal marriages have always been primarily strategic, anyway. At least until the most recent crop this century. I know QE2 was smitten with Prince Philip but he was also a suitable match (they were third cousins through Queen Victoria). Anyway, enough about royalty, let's get back to the matter in hand (as PS would never have said in his dressing room).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was speaking to a well connected friend last night who said that he knew of Phil being very much into young men as far back as the late 90s. I think it's been safe to say that Matthew won't have been the only one anyway...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I’m shocked at Caroline Flack’s mum’s position although she obviously does have an issue with ITV. Pip will LOVE that she’s supportive of him, he may well have known that when he mentioned Caroline in the interview.

If it was my daughter he was comparing himself to - when the situations are very different - I would be furious

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We want Kim, we want Kim, the people’s Queen of Clean 🫅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It was coming out as gay that bought him 3 more years can't believe he's trying to gaslight everyone with homophobia.
This is it. He could have separated quietly from his wife. Nobody cares what zelebs do in their private lives, so given the ITV is reacting in the way it has is a mahooosive red flag

Reactions: 21
Not trying to explain away PS's behaviour in any way, but while looking for something else I stumbled upon this in the Mail from when he had just turned 50. We all hate getting older but he seems unusually worried about it. Which is odd for someone in an established career, who has a happy marriage, two lovely kids, all the trappings of a good life...Could it have been because he felt less attractive to his - ahem - target audience?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
For your information my comment about Diana not being left to RIP wasn’t aimed at you, it was in general that people keep dragging Diana up (even though she’s deceased) often to suit their needs, as they do with Caroline Flack.
As for ‘backseat modding’ you, I politely asked you if you could perhaps start a thread on Diana so you could carry on that discussion, rather than further derailing this thread.
If the comment wasn't aimed at me, why did you quote me?

Have those criticizing Schofield considered that the then Lady Diana Spencer was around the same age as the mystery guy when she first met the then 30-year-old Prince Charles. Are you going to call the now King Charles to face the level of abuse being given to Schofield, if not what is the difference, other than the sexuality of the couples?
That was a completely different situation and you know it 😂

Reactions: 7
Kim sudden non appearance last night was very odd, and although there are sometimes connection problems on gb news, it was strange how Mark didn't refer to it again, other than to say Internet problems. Also she could have phoned in

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also reading between the lines do we think that him and Steph have now separated?
He said they are seperated at the moment but still very much married. I don’t think they will divorce. They have an arrangement.

Reactions: 14
If Schofield believes he did nothing wrong why did he agree to suppress the truth of the legal relationship / somethings that happened and agree to exclusively come out as gay to the press?

I believe The Sun was on set that day it was a collaborative effort between many people to engineer and control the narrative

On the sofa that day Holly said to him it’s important to say you haven’t been made to make this statement / had arm twisted he said no

React with emoji if you want to answer do you think?

😡 He exclusively came out as gay in exchange for the press not covering his affair with much younger colleague ITV supported and enabled

❤ He decided it was time to finally live his truth it had nothing to do with having his arm twisted
I reacted 😡and now feel I was participating in one of Dans polls 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Kim sudden non appearance last night was very odd, and although there are sometimes connection problems on gb news, it was strange how Mark didn't refer to it again, other than to say Internet problems. Also she could have phoned in
She might have had one too many wines!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An affair with a younger colleague that happened more than 3 years wouldn't have prompted his resignation, management terminating his contract, sponsors dropping him and Parliament interest.
If that's all it was he'd be suing the lot of them.
The man by his own admission is a serial liar and has been allowed to address claims of grooming before an investigation has happened and whilst he was at it has half the country saying leave him alone.
Surely anyone with a brain can see the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.