Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume this whole thing and itv and bbc etc is laced in NDAs everyone is basically keeping quiet

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Diana's virginity had to be confirmed by a doctor - I never felt sorry for her until I read that. That girl was groomed by the whole system.
This thread is about PS, rather than derailing it further maybe you could start a new thread on Diana, many thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One down, one to go. I don’t think we’ll see Pip on our screens again. Just Holly to duck off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Stephen Fry has a much younger husband and no one ever accused him of grooming. I don’t think it’s homophobia
Ohhhhhh yes we have, though this thread isnt about Fry (what is it distract Saturday, did we touch on a story too close to the bone?) but if you want me to talk about snooker table, a teenage lad, running away on ferries and his dead comedian mate I can. Also, Fry fancies horses, real ones. You tube will provide all you need to see him slathering over the hind quarters of a nag.

Next!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I still believe he got that gig by someone in that ring. I don’t know enough about the John Leslie situation to know if he was set up.
I do know about the John Leslie affair, and yes he was doing those things, but yes he was set up to expose it all.

Reactions: 5
Also reading between the lines do we think that him and Steph have now separated?

Reactions: 1
If Schofield believes he did nothing wrong why did he agree to suppress the truth of the legal relationship / somethings that happened and agree to exclusively come out as gay to the press?

I believe The Sun was on set that day it was a collaborative effort between many people to engineer and control the narrative

On the sofa that day Holly said to him it’s important to say you haven’t been made to make this statement / had arm twisted he said no

React with emoji if you want to answer do you think?

😡 He exclusively came out as gay in exchange for the press not covering his affair with much younger colleague ITV supported and enabled

❤ He decided it was time to finally live his truth it had nothing to do with having his arm twisted

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
Is it too early?

0_httpscdnimagesdailystarcoukdynamic122photos960000900x738814960.jpg

Whats the gen on the missing Kim Woodburn situation? has she been online since? Where's her wifi gone? Is Philth sneaking around in the dark with some wire cutters? Do we need to send help?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think I've figured out the connection between Holly and Ben Perryman... Ben worked for a fake tan company called Celebrity Sun in 2012 and they did work for X Factor/Xtra Factor. Holly left XF in 2009 but I noticed Ben also worked for a company called Link Beauty International from 2008-2011... maybe they did work for Xtra Factor too when Holly presented it?

I also found out Ben was friends with a band from BGT called ReConnected... so maybe he did fake tan/make-up for various ITV shows. Maybe he is even the make-up artist from Celeb Juice we've been hearing about 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Good point, this has been lost in everything!
He was closing his eyes and hoping it would go away. He knew once it was out the spotlight would be on him. If he'd have reported it,Tim would probably hit back with some dirt on him. They weren't counting on the counsellor doing the right thing.
He also wouldn't have wanted to see his brother in trouble, they are far too close for that.
His so called " no longer have a brother" is just another distracting line.

Reactions: 19
Stephen Fry has a much younger husband and no one ever accused him of grooming. I don’t think it’s homophobia
It was coming out as gay that bought him 3 more years can't believe he's trying to gaslight everyone with homophobia.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.