Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tagliatelle

I haven’t watched yet but I have seen a few clips, what is the motivation to protect Holly and the execs? I genuinely thought he’d throw everyone and anyone under the bus, no one wants to work with him and his “bestie” distanced herself for a while even before this came out, surely he wouldn’t need to protect them? There’s no need to as he’d never work there again.
Maybe he’s thinking Holly can still be useful to him in the future, once the initial furore has died down and Philth needs to find a new gig.

Reactions: 3

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ why does all the best shit happen when I've fallen asleep 😱
Philips done an interview with DW 😱😱😱
Going to watch it now OMG

Beavana

VIP Member
Watched some of there on bbc2 🙈 omg 🤦‍♀️ and with him saying all this is homophobia and nothing said about Leo dicapiro - did I miss something? Did Leo groom the woman he is/ was dating?

Billie was an established pop singer tho that’s why he was interviewing her. Big age gap relationship but no hint of grooming a child and using his influence to gain control of her. No comparison.
Yes it was a bit weird but didn't seem to be a pattern of seeking out younger people to use and abuse.

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
To do these interviews he must be pretty sure there is no solid evidence that he groomed MM , otherwise he would surely not have done it ?

Reactions: 2

Ensay

VIP Member
He said a “very prominent public figure” phoned him and said he’d never seen such homophobia in his life…

I wonder if that was Piers? 🙄
I did wonder if the public figure wasn’t just talking about public reaction. I got the impression they were also talking about homophobia they’d witnessed in private. I can believe it goes on a lot more there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see some homophobic whatsapp messages popping up before too long.

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Just watching the clip there on this morning first time they have really addressed it Alison genuinely upset I have a feeling holly is going to come out worse from this tables will turn public will resent her detachment
Anyway also Dermot o Leary looks terrible these days? Looks like he’s permanently on the drink?! Anyone think the same he looks wrecked
It was his 50th this week...id say he is tired.if her dyed his eyebrows and lashes he would look great

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Can't believe some people are falling for the Caroline Flack line and calling for others to leave him alone. Including Piers Morgan. Piers and the others are gonna look really bad if anything more comes out. I'm beginning to wonder if anything more will actually be allowed to come out, and that maybe it won't until after his death, whenever that will be. I don't believe it's imminent. He may have "lost everything" but he'll always be rich and able to afford good lawyers.
Thats how it rolls. If someone claims to be thinking like that you should take them at their word.
Do I believe him? No. But the media reporting must be sensitive going forward. Unless of course its Piers V Meghan, he came right out and said it that time.