Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Whoever is still awake on here - could you tell me what’s happening tomorrow 6am please??
Oh. I’ve just seen it on another post that it’s just Philth’s BBC interview - boring - it’ll be just more of the same from him.
---
So lucky I'm on strike today, this week has been non stop trying to catch up with these threads while trying to work 🤣
---

He's done a BBC interview for 6am
Thanks! I thought it was going to be something more exciting!

Reactions: 3

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
I don’t know but where I worked someone was suspended pending an investigation into their conduct and we were told no one was allowed to get in contact or speak to them until the investigation was concluded.
He's no longer an ITV employee though

Ensay

VIP Member
Unless MM comes out and says different I think PS should just go away now. I'm fed up seeing his ugly mug in the papers and all over the internet. What more is there to say unless MM says different.
Agreed. I wish PS and the media coverage on it would go away now. I think the interview was needed as I think the call to hear from him was too great to ignore, but now that’s been done, let the ITV investigation carry on and the papers could start to focus on other stuff. Maybe!

Just watched the interview and he either
A. "Categorically" denied something or
B. Wasn't aware of something

Observations
He wouldn't talk about other gay relationships...initially he made it sound as if MM was his first.
Did he originally come out to his wife but say he hadn't acted on his feelings?
Where did they shag if MM only came to his flat...for a beer...once? The other apartment was rented out.
He really played the "my girls are on suicide watch" card
Mentioning Caroline Flack....
MM got the Loose Women job on his own
Homophonic stuff
He's got nothing against Holly!!! It's all about him....
His mouth looks as if he doesn't have teeth.
I think it's disgusting he's been allowed to do these interviews when an inquiry is being held.

I need a cup of tea!
Did you see the part about if this was indeed ‘grooming’? I watched the interview on iplayer but didn’t see this part, Dan Wooten showed it last night. I could well have skipped that part.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Easy for you to upload that is isn’t toxic, that there’s no bullying and discrimination.
Angry people because they’ve been treated badly Phil, you want empathy from them, why don’t you show them some empathy. Stupid prick

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
Deleted his Social Media! aye so he has! And the Schofield’s and Lowe families are still on his friends list apart from his Sibling Nephew and Niece!
Are they on Facebook? If they are it does seem odd, he's still friends with Petra. Someone on another thread said he had deleted pictures of his Niece and Nephew off instagram