Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsSelfridge

Im sure Dan Wooton said tonight that MM was 15 year old when he done part of the showreel, and came back and done another when he was 18 Ill need to try and watch the re run (there is a presenter showreel on Vimeo and Mm does look younger!)
I think the fact the lad was 18 at some point is throwing people off - as a mother to an 18 year old boy I can tell you now that if a man old enough to be my dad was making eyes at him I would turn that man’s bollocks into nipple tassels because my son isn’t emotionally mature enough yet to properly deflect unwanted advances or recognise red flags. The fact this lad is also said to have ASD and is clearly very young looking, tells me he isn’t exactly a mature 18 year old. So 18 or not, morally PS is in the wrong and should have stayed the hell away from his tackle. I can’t even fathom how PS could be attracted to someone that, whilst being an adult in age, is essentially a boy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 124

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Fabulous thread title 👏🏼

The more I think about it, the more I think these interviews have been done to intimidate MM before the weekend and any big stories that might come out, especially in the Sundays. PS says ‘the lies grew bigger and bigger’ and he’s just peddling such utter bullshit (#lookatthewiki) that doesn’t correlate with the actual FACTS and timeline involved 😡

Eamonn’s interview seems so much closer to the truth than anything PS has said tonight, I feel like P is trying desperately to hang on to one last thread of a career with these interviews and controlling the narrative. This has all got to be addressed and looked at a lot more deeply, I can’t bear the thought of him getting away with it 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 109

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
How can he sit there and lie! One mistake in 41 years!
One mistake is a kiss .. and text.. and date..

Pedalo Phil you spoke and messages this lad on line for some time while he was under 16!!

You then got him a job
And then accidentally fell into his arse as soon as he was legal.

You make us all vomit into our mouths a little

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 106

MsSelfridge

Recap:
PS has given interviews to The Sun and the BBC (airing on iPlayer from 6am tomorrow)

Carol McGiffin appeared on GBN and confirmed none of the Loose Women liked or had anything good to say about PS

CMcG also confirmed that MM was a seriously troubled boy in need of help whilst on LW

PS has said he didn’t groom MM and they are still mates

HW is no longer talking to PS

PS was vaping on a Lost Mary throughout his interviews - clearly an attempt to distance himself from its better known competitor ELF bar following his viral vid saying “let’s get the elf smashed” whilst MM was seen dressed as an elf

DW half-blinked 29 times in tonight’s episode of GBN

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Ametrine

VIP Member
Thanks to @PourSomeSugarOnMe for the thread title!

This is the first thread I've ever created so hope I don't screw it up.

Recap: Phil has just given two interviews, one to The Sun and one to the BBC, which will be broadcast tomorrow (Friday 2 June).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

msmith2006

VIP Member
so he is on the record saying MM only went to his flat ONCE? He’s saying he made ONE error in 41 years? He said the consensual stuff happened 5 or 6 times??

how can he be so specific - WHY is he being so specific? Is it because it’s true? To play it down? Or is he so confident no more stuff will be coming out against him?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

MsSelfridge

Note to self: if I ever want to elicit sympathy when there’s nothing wrong with me but I need to deflect attention away from my wrongdoings launch the following tactics:

1. Wear clothing several sizes too big so people think I’ve lost weight

2. Ruffle my hair up with matte wax on my hands

3. Tell people I am like the Beaxbatons horses in Harry Potter now and only drink single malt whiskey

4. Suck hard and determinedly on my Lost Mary every 5 seconds so that people think it could in fact be my mini oxygen tank

5. Have big open eyes when I’m talking to people - as in, ecstasy fuelled Manchester rave circa 1991, eyes.

6. Use a tone of voice that suggests I’ve given up the will to live but have found just enough energy to repeatedly say I’m sorry over and over again - again, rave eyes are needed here.

• Haha
Reactions: 85

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
Why would your best mate distance themselves because of something your brother did? That makes no sense whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Em85C

VIP Member
I can only imagine how many pages I'm gonna have to catch up on in the morning after the 6am reveal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I’m just looking forward to ITV disclosing -
The job advert
The Job description
Time/Date interview was held
who was on the interview panel
How many applicants beside MM

I think that it will clear up a lot of confusion about how involved PS was in Mathew’s career as “personal assistant” to PS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

LadyMuck

VIP Member
He must be having withdrawal symptoms from not being on tv for a week, so now doing not one but 2 interviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
The vape!
Is he trying to appear anxious and huddled ..

He’s such an actor as well.. pauses

I DID NOT GROOM THAT BOY

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Tofino

VIP Member
BFFF7529-B199-495C-BC68-131248C04CBD.jpeg

He’s really using homophobia as his shield. I’ve actually wondered if there would have been more outrage if it had been a young girl.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

coconochanel

VIP Member
'if it wasn't for my daughters I wouldn't be here' says suicidal phil who's spend the last few days arranging interviews :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 74

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Nice of him to publicly state that his kids are responsible for his safety. No pressure then. No pressure to continue to support him and not make him face reality. Manipulative with his own daughters too it seems.

I do wonder if he's been a family manipulator with strings for them all. With money clearly no object though, I cannot fathom his wife's motivation to stay. Unstanderable if she had no income and nothing put aside for herself. Family dynamics are bizarre. I know that from personal experience. My arms are shaking with rage at this cunt being given a platform to put on his act.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

E84Blair

I think the fact the lad was 18 at some point is throwing people off - as a mother to an 18 year old boy I can tell you now that if a man old enough to be my dad was making eyes at him I would turn that man’s bollocks into nipple tassels because my son isn’t emotionally mature enough yet to properly deflect unwanted advances or recognise red flags. The fact this lad is also said to have ASD and is clearly very young looking, tells me he isn’t exactly a mature 18 year old. So 18 or not, morally PS is in the wrong and should have stayed the hell away from his tackle. I can’t even fathom how PS could be attracted to someone that, whilst being an adult in age, is essentially a boy.

This!

The age of consent (16, 18...whatever) isn't some bloody milestone for geriatric creeps to set their watch to so they dont get thrown in prison. It's just the age that we as a society acknowledge a person is ready to engage in sexual acts...with someone around their own age. It's so that a 17 year old can begin exploring intimacy with their girl/boyfriend legally. Not for a f**king 60 year old creep to do "unwise but not illegal" acts with the teen he's been eyeing up for several years.

God I absolutely HATE the whole "duh age is just a number" mentality. No. If you're generations older than the people you're attracted to, you need to grow up and get help!

Screw that "they were both consenting adults" bullshit. Like any ungroomed 18 year old lad would go near that slimeball Schofield.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member

How kind were Schofe, This Morning and wider ITV to MM? Little people have feelings too, Gyles.

And since when did anyone on This Morning care about kindness? For years they've invited people with unusual lives onto the show to laugh at them and, particularly in Phil's case, to scold or chastise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 70