Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LByrne74

VIP Member
Exactly!! He feels too powerful to unalive himself! He thinks the world owes him and he is better than the rest! I only hope MM does do an interview and comes out with the truth.. PS is a narcissistic p. Rick he thinks he can bully young men. Young women and anyone vulnerable. How do we know it IS just young men he has groomed???
Maybe this might anger MM (and indeed others) enough to tell their stories. Depends on how or if MM has processed what happened to him.

Reactions: 2

Beavana

VIP Member
Skimming through the threads, too many to catch up on. Hopefully it’s stopped potentially turning into the conspiracy thread,

Wouldnt be able to stomach the n.once interviews 😡🤢 least between here and DM I’ll get full story 😂😂 Hand picked the interviewer I’d say. I saw one or two clips - seems very prince andrew interview, pity Emily Maitlis didn’t do it.

The Downfall of Us All

Maybe he’s agreed with Holly to not discuss whatever she knows and he won’t talk about stuff he knows about her. Like her coke habit
I don’t think people really care about coke habits though (for lack of a better phrase), not enough for her to keep him quiet in that sense or for him to hold it against her. I’ve known she does coke longer than the stuff about Phillip! It’s known and almost normalised that celebrities do drugs. People still love Ant or Dec (can’t remember which one it was) after what happened there and they’re family friendly too, it’s not right but majority of people just don’t bat an eyelid as such. To me it doesn’t seem that “big” of a thing to hold against her? I don’t know though. Perhaps it is.

mags

VIP Member
The BBC interview (Amol Rajan) is just starting now on the BBC News channel, if that helps anyone.

The Downfall of Us All

With the innocent image she tries to portray I think it would be damaging for her
Maybe! But to be honest I think most people know that it’s all an image and people are human and have their vices etc. They’ve spoken about sex and different things on the show so it’s just a schitck. I always thought Mr Tumble was on something 😂

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Any Irish on here? Is there anyway to see the full interview in Ireland? Been watching snippets since 6am 🫠

Ensay

VIP Member
It was Schofield himself who said he had had an affair with a younger man and the news reports ran with the colleague being male. As being gay is not the norm & same-sex relationships are more unusual, I don’t see the issue with mentioning it. Muppets on Twitter will troll about anything. The criticism of Schofield is about the age gap, power imbalance, manipulation and seeming cover-up. I’ve seen very little actual homophobia actually.
I’ve seen plenty. I mean, I’d love to live in a country with no homophobia but come on, let’s be real. I’ve experienced enough of it myself first hand.

• Heart

RaeRae

Chatty Member
Off topic but wtf are those trousers at the bottoms by her shoes that Alison is wearing

• Haha

pinkrose81

“I lied"...to everyone but "I am not a groomer"
"It was a consensual relationship" that was not a relationship as it was just "shagging a mate" but "I saw the photos and realised how bad it looks”.

Baffling.
He really is something else isn't he ? Him and his equally vile brother should have been aborted.

Reactions: 1