Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
Or maybe he’s still lying to protect his freedom, if he’s committed a crime. Maybe he ‘cooked the books’ with the taxis, maybe the true cover up at itv goes deeper than just denying they knew anything. Maybe he believes he will get away with just denying any evidence that surfaces no matter how strong it is, because criminal defendants do that all the time.
I think you’re taking a bit of a leap with that. 😂

Like I’ve said before, I think he’s a twat and I’m glad he’s left TV and we won’t be subjected to him on our tellies anymore, but I don’t think he’s the devil incarnate.

Reactions: 1
Anyone have a link to the bbc interview...cant get the player in ireland and its not on youtube in full
I downloaded a vpn and Googled bbc i
Screenshot_20230602_105921_One UI Home.jpg
player apk and downloaded it from there just put the vpn to uk and u can watch it all then. The vpn I downloaded was super vpn from PlayStore others wouldn't work

Ensay

VIP Member
I think we'll see this slowly fading out now.
BBC certainly won't be covering it, not after the pressure he says he feels and ITV don't want the focus anyway. GB news need to tread carefully.
And that’s probably the sensible approach now. Several people who I rarely hear talk about the news have recently said they’re sick of hearing about Philip Schofield now.

That general fatigue, coupled with the interview where PS mentions suicide will likely mean they all back off a bit.

It’d be good to get some other news.

Scar2016

Now this is just bigotry.
It’s sarcasm laid at the foot of ONE hypocritical individual, not the entire cohort of genuinely real homosexuals. He claims to be gay and came out at the exact same time the Daily Mail were going to run a story to expose his relationship, which began as an alleged friendship with a child. Heck, he even had to return from his holiday and gatecrash the unknowing Eamon and Ruth, whilst dragging his hype girl HW along for the sofa ride on TM. Such was the extent of the emergency to get ahead of the curve and quash the DM story. I do not believe he is ONLY gay, I do believe he has another concurrent label and that puts him in a wholly different class. Perhaps I should have put in a caveat.

• Angry

jenabelle

Said he had deleted social media but his Instagram is still there.

Last few days this site is on a lag for me when I am typing. All sorts of glitches. On two separate devices. I have shut down completely several times but it is still happening. Blooming infuriating. Anyone else?
Yes same

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Anyone have a link to the bbc interview...cant get the player in ireland and its not on youtube in full

LMNOZ

If he was black or if he was less polished he'd be dragged even worse than he is now. His status gives him a layer of protection that someone else in a different position wouldn't get. If you don't believe that you are as deluded as the fools on social media sending him virtual hugs.

You seem very keen to believe him, why is that?
It wouldnt make a difference if he was black or not. Thats something you just want to believe.

Im not keen to believe him. For ANYONE accused of ANYTHING, they should be innocent until proven guilty. No matter what colour skin they have, and im telling you no one cares about that! Its really wrong and happens too often.

I dont like the man, the fact he had an affair behind his families back is disgusting and he deserves to have lost his job. From what everyone who has spoken out at ITV have said, he isnt a nice person and wasnt liked. But to be labeled a groomer and p*do when there is zero proof is wrong. Like ive said, if more comes out then fine but for now just drop it.

LMNOZ

Why do you think he was sacked then? Why is there an investigation?
People don’t get sacked for normal affairs
They do when they are that high profile. He lied to ITV about it and wouldnt look good on them to keep him when it came out. Especially when him and Holly have faked this perfect/trustworthy image for years