Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittykat45

“Have a marriage” shows his wedding ring….erm….aren’t you gay? What an odd comment to make

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
PS was an ambassador of a charity called Kidscape...

But there is no trace of him on their website at all now...

They last tweeted him when he came out...

It looks like he was involved in a few children's charities where he was just dropped.
His charity work gave him access to vulnerable children/teenagers and you have to question his motives :confused:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Too arrogant and insincere to ever consider suicide IMO. He just wants to put it out there that we've all made him feel this bad about everything 😔 😭

If you shagged an adult man behind your wife's back, why are you skriking on telly, mate? Just a quick private apology to your wife and go on telly to say "sorry I always behaved like I was a cut above when besmirching peasants at ITV". But no. We all know this is because you're a groomer, a predator and a scum bag. The fact you're gay is besides the point, as is your lavender marriage.

Terrifying how much of my abuser I see in him. (My SA continued into adulthood too once the grooming started in childhood).

Once you're groomed as a kid, any relationship as an adult with them is totally influenced by the psychological efforts they've made to win you. Never as simple as saying MM is an adult.

I hope there's something somewhere that can hold this pos accountable legally.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
I’m a lesbian and his “homophobia” claims are pissing me right off I must say. A dirty old bastard manipulating a young kid (20 versus 50s is a kid) dreaming of the big time and then dropping him like a hot potato is what it is, Phil (disgusting). And that’s just what we know and can prove at this point. We’ll find out what else you did.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

aka mary

We need Lieutenant Colombo interviewing him live on camera. He'll be vaping through his arse.

• Haha
  • Heart

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
And - he is STILL wearing his WEDDING RING!!!!

No NDA, no super injunction ...

I texted MM 'I'm going to come out' MM apparently said 'omg that's amazing, how brave' - STOP with the fucking BRAVE stance mate!

He had a Whatsapp group called 'The Event' managing his coming out .... he decided the date with Holly over lunch

The Sun didn't have anything over him 'no no no, categorically untrue'

• Wow
  • Haha

hardworkinggardener

Nearly the whole of this tattle thread going quiet because everyone has gone to bed is crazy! So many alarms set for 5.59am 😂
i've got to be up early but I have calm down as i'm fuming with him right now. I've got a narc in my family; I know their playbook so well. Seeing him tonight and his me me me act has really reminded me of this family member and all the trouble and pain this person has caused. I loathe personality disorders with a passion!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

MancBee

VIP Member
Thread 🧵 Title:
The Fugly Fake Faggot is Nothing But a Crusty Old Maggot.
The fugly faked faggot’s nothing but a crusty old maggot.
That's not very respectful to us gays reading here. No need for homophobic insults to be used to get at PS.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Tofino

VIP Member
No matter how much the BBC think they are holding him to account with this interview (not seen it though) I really fear that they have just given an abuser a platform to continue abusing from afar, mostly MM but anyone else around him who he has silenced.

Reactions: 51

indigocat

Typical narcissistic trait of trying to control both the narrative AND the actors in his life/drama. How pompous for him to think that the public will believe his continued liesand that the matter is now settled.

Gosh I so hate this man and what he's done to all his victims, most of all poor young MM. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

LByrne74

VIP Member
It has been disturbing to hear from Eamonn and Carol, and some who know him, or know others who know him, on this thread, how fucked up in the head he appears to have been after the end of his relationship with Philth. And then to hear he may be autistic too. I've just been diagnosed with autism myself. I know how hard I took certain break ups. Break ups are hard for anyone but an autistic person finds it especially hard to cope. I think the contrast between when the person was all over you like a rash and appeared to have strong feelings for you, and then is so cold towards you, it's like it's extra hard to compute in your head when you're neurodivergent, and especially when you're young and you haven't yet developed more coping mechanisms. If MM is indeed autistic I wonder if Philth knew. He certainly would have known he was vulnerable even if he didn't know he was autistic. What an absolute piece of shit.

• Heart
  • Angry

Tofino

VIP Member
"Last week, if my daughters hadn't been there, I wouldn't be here," he said. "They've been by my side every moment because they're scared to let me out of their sight."

Eh who is he trying to kid. Trying to make out like he’s suicidal. Harsh of me but the reason you’re still here is because you’re a massive narc.
He’s probably manipulated his daughters with that too. Why would they be scared to let him out of their sight if he hadn’t spoken about suicide to them? One way to make sure you scare your kids into standing by you.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

VC10

VIP Member
I think the fact the lad was 18 at some point is throwing people off - as a mother to an 18 year old boy I can tell you now that if a man old enough to be my dad was making eyes at him I would turn that man’s bollocks into nipple tassels because my son isn’t emotionally mature enough yet to properly deflect unwanted advances or recognise red flags. The fact this lad is also said to have ASD and is clearly very young looking, tells me he isn’t exactly a mature 18 year old. So 18 or not, morally PS is in the wrong and should have stayed the hell away from his tackle. I can’t even fathom how PS could be attracted to someone that, whilst being an adult in age, is essentially a boy.
He wasn't 18 when schofield come on to him, and I bet there's been loads of others.
The only thing schofield resents is being fucking caught out, it's lovely seeing this duplicitous grooming cunt being taken to pieces . No one in TV likes him either. He has NO friends.

Awww poor me , poor me ......

Pour me another drink.

Your crocodile tears are fooling no-one, you old ponce. 😎😎
0_1JPG.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
A grown ass man vaping during a supposedly serious interview is pathetic, he’s been a TV presenter for years so….
He knows how to manipulate the interview (because liars are good at manipulating)

Just when you think he can’t sink any lower he brings up Caroline Flacks name .

Sick bastard .

• Heart

pink_lemonade

Chatty Member
Are they fucking joking on This Morning… actually crying over a fucking nonce !!!!!! He is wrong, he abused a child, he abused his power, now his daughters have to ‘be on watch’ his words not mine, that he might kill himself. He has put himself into this situation, no one else!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49