Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
I have fresh tea. My son has a friend who's dad works at the BBC. He told her that there is far more to come out. Philth is another Saville/Rolf Harris and its all been covered up for years by his bosses.

It's known in the industry that staff bringing their kids to work would never leave them alone with Schofield and the injunction runs out next month.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

deedeepicks

I just… just cannot. I need to sleep but cannot get over the absolute sh!t show of this man. Trying to appeal to people as if he can get another presenting gig? Making out he needs to provide for his ‘wife’ and daughters who are both grown up? Something MUST be coming this weekend or poor MM approached the Sun and offered Phillth the exclusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Bowbow82

VIP Member
I could be wrong and overthinking it but it’s like he’s trying to appeal to MM through this interview to stop him going public. Something an abuser would do. Playing psychological games.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Blondibird

Ok, just having seen the teasers for the interview I’m putting my money in my hat. MM has spoken to lawyers and is going ahead with legal proceeding, or a tell all. Just my thoughts from a journalist’s pov. Filth is trying to pre-empt something or he absolutely wouldn’t be speaking out now. He wouldn’t have resigned, he wouldn’t have admitted the affair. A shit storm is brewing, there are bad things hidden and he’s terrified. I’ve obvs seen things on here about monetary transactions etc, all will be null and void if he prosecutes as a victim of sexual crime. I did read on here, not sure how legit it is that Filth had initially paid for MM recently to have legal representation as he was been harassed by press, and that MM had got so fed up and stressed by lying he simply told all to his new lawyers, which hence kicked off this storm.

• Wow
Reactions: 67
PS: "What he (MM) wants is for all of this go go away"

Ohhhhh, very nice deflection Pip. No, that is what YOU want. Manipulative even now.

PS: "He wants a quiet life".

Thought he wanted a career in television??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

squatternutbosh

VIP Member

How kind were Schofe, This Morning and wider ITV to MM? Little people have feelings too, Gyles.

And since when did anyone on This Morning care about kindness? For years they've invited people with unusual lives onto the show to laugh at them and, particularly in Phil's case, to scold or chastise them.
I’m other words- BE KIND TO US WHEN WE HAVE FUCKED UP & DONT HOLD US ACCOUNTABLE

Panjo

This is so triggering for me on a personal level. I’ve already wrote about this in the ick thread but I’ll post here. My daughter started volunteering at a charity shop last year when she was 17. She was working with a man who was 51. As soon as she turned 18 they got into a relationship. We’ve had social services, the police and safeguarding involved. She denies he groomed her so there is absolutely nothing we can do. Until she wakes up and realises I’m helpless, instead I have to put a front on in fear of pushing her away and pushing her more to him. I can only hope she sees this for what it is eventually. I have to have this man in my house just to keep an eye on her. The only saving grace is that he does treat her well or I’d lose my shit. I don’t know what to do for the best except be there for her and keep them close. The thought of her moving in with him makes my skin crawl but that’s what she’s talking about. I realise I’ll have to I’ll have to let her make her own mistakes because she’s an adult. But it kills me. These men don’t realise the damage they cause not just to the young people they groom, but to their families too.

• Sad
  • Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Is he doing these interviews to 1) manipulate MM into silence and 2) as a warning to any others thinking of coming forward that this will be the media carnage they face if they speak out.

I despair he might actually get away with this by turning public opinion that he is being hounded #bekindtophilth

• Angry
Reactions: 65

MagicCat

VIP Member
The fact that he had a WhatsApp group called The Event, for when he was about to come out, just shows how important he thinks he is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
Makes me sick when suicide is mocked .. my Uncle took his own life he never made a threat he just did it. Philip putting his family under that much pressure to keep a constant watch on him .. he won't do anything he loves himself too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 63

coconochanel

VIP Member
So if he had an affair with an 18 year old, yeah not the most wise thing to do BUT why have ITV and his agent dropped him like a hot brick? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 62

rivermonster

VIP Member
He is apologising to his 'best mate' HW now in the Sun saying she also knew nothing and he lied to her like everyone else. Not going to work, she knew like everyone else did. 1

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Nickyjay

Well he’s a good actor I’ll give him that. The nervous vaping, the needy, barely recognisable voice. Why is he portraying himself as a victim. Odious man.

My 16 year old son came downstairs while I was watching it. He’s at that nearly a man stage but not quite. He asked what the problem was with him.

I asked him, would you be attracted to a 55 year old and would it be acceptable. He now understands the issue and why he’s a predatory person.

I should add my son likes girls of a similar age to himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
So are you a gay man who also grooms boys or are you interested in adult women, Phil? You can't scream homophobia while claiming to be in a happy hetero marriage, you absolute lozenge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I think maybe Katie Hinds of DM has a big scoop coming out on the weekend and he has got in first in an attempt to show his side. Fail.

Lots of people in the media say there's more to come out too.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Just watched the interview and he either
A. "Categorically" denied something or
B. Wasn't aware of something

Observations
He wouldn't talk about other gay relationships...initially he made it sound as if MM was his first.
Did he originally come out to his wife but say he hadn't acted on his feelings?
Where did they shag if MM only came to his flat...for a beer...once? The other apartment was rented out.
He really played the "my girls are on suicide watch" card
Mentioning Caroline Flack....
MM got the Loose Women job on his own
Homophonic stuff
He's got nothing against Holly!!! It's all about him....
His mouth looks as if he doesn't have teeth.
I think it's disgusting he's been allowed to do these interviews when an inquiry is being held.

I need a cup of tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
'To my recollection he came to the flat once, he may have stayed over' ... as if he doesn't REMEMBER????
---
'I had, I have a wonderful marriage' .. and he holds up the hand to show his wedding ring .... oh Jesus, what a performance

'This interview is not about other experiences' - I've been shagging all my marriage but I'm not going to discuss it that mean

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57