Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My psycho ex called the police and told them I trashed his car, just another thing to try and isolate me. They went to see him, were utterly convinced by him and came round to my house. It was terrifying having two coppers completely convinced I'd done it and not listening to me.

I asked them to at least check him with the station. They relented, and were told that discussions were under way to move me to a new location because they believed he was going to end up killing me.

That is how convincing narcs are.
wow. Well done for getting out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He's the one that's now introduced the word 'groomer' into the mainstream media - just helped nailed your own coffin there I see!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Were the papers using the word grooming before Philip brought it up or were they just hinting at it? I feel like Phillip has brought it to the mainstream more than before

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was only half listening to the itv news when I thought I heard them say he'd given an interview to the Sun!!!

Absolutely jaw dropping!!! I knew he wouldn't give up without a fight but this is crazy. Just hope MM is okay - is git is obviously still playing with his mind. But I do wonder if the Colombian marching powder played a part in this and that's what baggy drawers is using to keep MM quiet.

And!!! John leslie definitely missed a trick not playing the woe is me card.

Reactions: 23
He has calloused and blistered hands from STARING OUT A WINDOW

I think the duck not, Phil, we all know you’re a total w***er , we don’t need to know the details of the evident hands 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Says how he’s getting all this homophobic hate on social media etc, but then says that he’s deleted all the apps on his phone. Which one is it Philly?

Reactions: 38
I am shocked at what I'm seeing with him tonight... he will not go down... he's a like badger fighting on its back

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s baiting out MM into making him sound like a fan with feelings. Gas lighting liar pants on fire

what a load of bollocks and shame on the sun

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Just watched interview clip on bbc news. The blueberry lost mary has absolutely bleeping done me in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
see if he is giving interviews left, right and centre - surely this means there is more stuff that the tabs have on him??? yes? please say yes?

he's such a bleeping narcissist , the sight of his scrawny face makes me wanna boke, he is 100% looking for bleeping sympathy for being a nonce. what a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He has calloused and blistered hands from STARING OUT A WINDOW

I think the duck not, Phil, we all know you’re a total w***er , we don’t need to know the details of the evident hands 😅
Well, hasn't his agent sacked him so he has to Handle himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course it’s the bbc. Fond of groomers are the bbc. What a gaslighting saggy arsed thundercunt. Poor MM. Philth getting in there first so MM now looks like a jealous ex. And they wonder why sexual assault victims never speak up
It was the BBC who helped groom Philth to be a groomer ffs round and round and round it goes

FEC02191-629E-46EC-A625-AA4FA925E3DF.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck off he smoking a lost Mary I can’t cope with this bleep 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did someone say here they heard that MM could be autistic? IF he is (don't know if he is or not), but IF he is and IF he was known to be vulnerable as a young teenager, might he have had an EHCP? I believe they are cover vulnerable children and young people up to the age of 25, by which time MM had started working at TM.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.