Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to hear MMs side, mainly due to the lack of lips and the problems that would cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If everybody knew, there is no feasibility that Holly didn't know nor the ITV execs .

Reactions: 33
Sounds like MM was hooked on drugs. DW emphasising that there were a lot of issues with him on loose women but he won't go into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ll be glad of a night off from DW tomorrow as I’m absolutely shattered 🤣 what a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd like to hear MMs side, mainly due to the lack of lips and the problems that would cause.
If he does do any sort of statement or interview, I doubt it’ll be the truth. It’ll be more to help this so called “witch hunt” against Phil

Reactions: 5
Amazing how he is still communicating with his victim through the press. Love bombing him with concern. That’s enough to tell everyone the actual story.
still can’t help but manipulate, even using the press to do it for him.
Clever tactics

Reactions: 46
Carole doesn't know much then does she if she wasn't there much. DW is trying to put words in her mouth.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2211416
Manipulative baggy arsed nonce
That's gaslighting. HE groomed a child. HE was old enough to know better and resist any feelings. HE lied. HE got caught. The media and the public have the right to be angry and report what they know.
If he decides to end his life then thats on him. He has no right to blame that on anyone at all.

If that's his open attempt at a threat to life then that's now on his family and friends and authorities to protect him, just like it is for anyone.
It's never ok to threaten death to people to get what you want and he's just proving his manipulative ways

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Why do I think some stunt with phillip will be staged involved a hospital and some pills or something like this to try and shut this down as the 'be nice' bunch and probably the sun will be saying the witch hunt has to stop as this is involving something very nasty at ITV.. big can of worms.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Honestly, what a fall from grace!!

We'll see him on the front cover of one of those trashy women's mags before long.
All the people that said Phil looked down on them and made them feel like tit and less than.
The chickens have come home to roost.

Reactions: 21
OH MY. Regardless of sexuality, it’s NOT normal to be in a relationship with someone thirty years your junior. An 18 year old and a 50+ year old man are completely incompatible. One is just about to enter the working world and the other one is getting ready to line up (Phil doesn’t take too kindly to lining up, it may be worth saying) for their pension pot.
And he even compared his to Leonardo di caprio!!!
The majority think Leo' having young girlfriends is disgusting, and that's even said with "only" a 20 year gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.