Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's gaslighting. HE groomed a child. HE was old enough to know better and resist any feelings. HE lied. HE got caught. The media and the public have the right to be angry and report what they know.
If he decides to end his life then thats on him. He has no right to blame that on anyone at all.

If that's his open attempt at a threat to life then that's now on his family and friends and authorities to protect him, just like it is for anyone.
It's never ok to threaten death to people to get what you want and he's just proving his manipulative ways
A-bleeping-men!! I think this is the best summary of the whole thing.

Reactions: 17
I've got lots of time for her, she's a good journo. I had quite a bit to do with her when she was researching (going to be a bit vague here for privacy purposes) into something to do with the NHS. She kept my anonymity as I didn't want to be identified, not met her in person as this was in Covid times, but every contact I had with her, she was lovely
Thank you, particularly if it was to do with the Planet Normal podcasts, which just about kept me sane throughout lockdowns

Reactions: 1
I love the way they always say "the loose women" or "one of the loose women" I don't know why but it makes me laugh.

Reactions: 8
Of course it’s the bbc. Fond of groomers are the bbc. What a gaslighting saggy arsed thundercunt. Poor MM. Philth getting in there first so MM now looks like a jealous ex. And they wonder why sexual assault victims never speak up

Reactions: 25
He's always tried to stay one step ahead. Him coming out was to ward off the runner thing coming out in the papers.

I haven't really kept tabs on this whole thing but he's clearly pissed someone off for this all to come out. The media keep a hell of a lot of stuff quiet for fear of being sued - they did so with Savile for years.

Reactions: 19
I originally presumed he was doing a Thurs exclusive to push little witch into a statement but after catching up... Wow.
He truly believes he's the victim doesn't he.
The absolute brass neck on him
He makes me so mad

Reactions: 21
Watching Phillip Schofield give an interview with the BBC for his grooming of MM would’ve been completely unimaginable two weeks ago. This is like a fever dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My housemate has just said she starting to feel sorry for him… witch about to get kicked out

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My psycho ex called the police and told them I trashed his car, just another thing to try and isolate me. They went to see him, were utterly convinced by him and came round to my house. It was terrifying having two coppers completely convinced I'd done it and not listening to me.

I asked them to at least check him with the station. They relented, and were told that discussions were under way to move me to a new location because they believed he was going to end up killing me.

That is how convincing narcs are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Imagine having to sit there and hear your dad trying to excuse his sordid dalliance with a teenager. Grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.