Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane McDonald to host The Soap Awards? I know I'm going to Hell for even thinking this, but I would actually prefer Philth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow this is excellent, thank you for sharing this 🙏
Thanks to @Money or Morals whoever they are, they've clearly put a lot of work into this and it's helpful as new people keep asking similar questions about timelines so hopefully this can be a handy reference point

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Might be worth someone doing a “catch up” on first page of each new thread… if anyone has time to do that. I know some people can’t always read every comment on these but half these threads are repetitive questions and answers. It’s why they are so fast moving. If you’re unsure then, you can always read the first page of a thread and know if any info you have has been covered already!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anyone got / knows where I can find a round up of all the Snapchat communications? I can’t seem to find them anywhere apart from 1 on TikTok which is odd but not crazy. Nothing on the wiki either. Thanks my loves xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone (can't remember who, sorry) was asking about PS and snapchat.....was it this one?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jane McDonald….how very 2002. Is she still a thing? I mean, I don’t mind her but it seems a very random choice. Especially from the stable of usual ITV fodder that they have who are more current. Joel Dommett? Mo Gilligan? Rochelle & hubby? Keith Lemon? Did loads of people refuse and Jane saw her chance. She must have a great agent! 😂
People being a little unfair on Jane McDonald here. Her Channel 5 shows have been highly rated and she won a BAFTA for them not long before the pandemic.

4C3691C400000578-0-image-a-5_1526289601987.jpg

It's amazing ITV haven't snapped her up sooner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Just a lone little voice here 👋... then I'll put myself in time out.

I quite like Jane MacDonald

Sorry 😂 off to the sin bin...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Might be worth someone doing a “catch up” on first page of each new thread… if anyone has time to do that. I know some people can’t always read every comment on these but half these threads are repetitive questions and answers. It’s why they are so fast moving. If you’re unsure then, you can always read the first page of a thread and know if any info you have has been covered already!
Isn’t that what the Wiki is for? The pink Wiki box at the top of the page? That is a summary of the important points so far that covers all the talking points that people keep repeatedly asking for

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone (can't remember who, sorry) was asking about PS and snapchat.....was it this one?

"Strange" content indeed. And I bet he was distressed. Distressed that he'd been "found out".

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Simon Schofield really needs to think about distancing himself or speaking out, his association with Philth will put doubt on future theatre shows he is involved with.

Edited to remove my unedited morning ramble where I was just considering how scary it could be talk out on such things, I had Dando in mind. She was a jolly blonde.
maybe he is in the same predicament as MM and can't speak out at this time? who knows?

Reactions: 3
I remember, a few years ago now, Alice Beer made a joke, at his expense, in one of her segments. His reaction?

He told her, wtte, "that's an odd way of getting your P45". I knew then that he was top dog at This Morning. I've never forgotten it.
Fast forward and Alice is still in a job/employable and PS is not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Simon Schofield, even after he split up with MM's sister it looks like he was still close to the McGreevy family... but I noticed just now he doesn't follow any of MM's family on IG and vice versa.

View attachment 2209766
Maybe it's just me but this is weird no?

I'm on quite good terms with a couple of my exes but if I saw they'd gone round my mum and dad's for Christmas Dinner I'd be ABSOLUTELY FEWMIN!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.