Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicola McLean follows me on insta and we have talked to each other many times! I’m hoping go see if she knows any insider info though she did support Phil on Friday so perhaps not.

Reactions: 6
The account is claiming that if there is nothing on the front pages at 10pm then there is some kind of coverup. But we all know that anyway dont we?
Yep. Again only way the allegations are coming to light is if an MP says it.

Everyone needs to email MP’s and make them aware of the allegations

Reactions: 4
I think it will come to light Pip has cast his net far and wide - it was rumoured he was close with Peter Powell early on who obviously gave him a good mentoring, something the silver worm has been keen to pass on to let others get a head.

That video of him hosting with Rylan makes me sick with the crazy japes music over the top. So bloody forced to be a viral thing. duck off. 🙄

Also... not trying to be a twit but it’s taking literal hours to catch up with this thread to see if there are any developments because there’s so many bantz posts between members, some of which are just emojis and that’s making it all move so fast 🙈 honestly don’t mean to sound a dick or offend but it’s like wading through treacle to get to the end if you’ve not been on most of the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't get too excited about that twitter account, I can see it being dragged out to make it look like they know some tea when they probably don't
I feel its fake to be honest
The account is claiming that if there is nothing on the front pages at 10pm then there is some kind of coverup. But we all know that anyway dont we?
Of course we do, most of us sussed it when he announced it so quickly.
It's already been explained a few times about the Sun having exclusive rights to anew story. Other papers will rehash old stories as non stories with different headlines,
Unless Saint Smug Mug has decided to come clean..

Reactions: 6
I also like Katie price 😂 and hate Peter Andre omg he did her wrong, another smarmy fiend
Katie is funny and takes the mick out of herself. Peter Im cool with butsince Katie he has this fixed PR image of the good guy who can do no wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it will come to light Pip has cast his net far and wide - it was rumoured he was close with Peter Powell early on who obviously gave him a good mentoring, something the silver worm has been keen to pass on to let others get a head.

That video of him hosting with Rylan makes me sick with the crazy japes music over the top. So bloody forced to be a viral thing. duck off. 🙄

Also... not trying to be a twit but it’s taking literal hours to catch up with this thread to see if there are any developments because there’s so many bantz posts between members, some of which are just emojis and that’s making it all move so fast 🙈 honestly don’t mean to sound a dick or offend but it’s like wading through treacle to get to the end if you’ve not been on most of the day!
Ihttps://limegoss.com/phillip-schofield-runner/

Ihttps://limegoss.com/phillip-schofield-runner/
Condensed version of 4 threads, i keep leaving them throughout thread pass it on, as in copy and paste it when you can

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well can I just say, whilst waiting for a load of nothingness to appear on Twitter, that this site has been a beautiful find today. Such lovely, friendly contributors!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have been reading these threads for 24hrs, with a short 3-4 hour break when I fell asleep. Finally registered in the early hours of this morning so I could fully contribute and say thank you for all your info and this is a basic summary of what I have learned from these threads 👀

*PS is and has been gay for many years but the issue that upsets everyone is the blatant attempts by him, his cohorts and the media backing him to to manipulate the public into believing this is a recent personal "discovery" or "revelation", despite its being known in the "business" for years that he's gay, and has no connection with the rumours of him being intimate with a much younger (teenage) person who he may have met at a theatre group he is patron of when said teenager was aged 10/11yrs. He also friended said teenager on social media when they were 15 and then "mentored" them through menial work at TM for a number of years.

*PS has been snapchatting teenagers/young men for some years, illustrating a pattern a behaviour with a prevalence towards young looking guys.

*Rumours are rife that both PS and HW partake in the use of "Columbian Marching Powder" which may account for some of their "under the influence" behaviour at times (as well as possibly their weight control and unpleasant manner towards other people in more menial/less public positions). Obviously, other "stars" use and misuse non prescription drugs as well. What rankles is the presentation that these people are clean living and get to rain down hard on other poor people appearing on their programmes that struggle with their issues without the benefit of the "smokescreen" of hypocrisy and big finance that these people have.

*Almost all the presenters at ITV are represented by the same company, which explains why we see them on so many programmes and in so many adverts ad nauseum. This is like a "mafia" that runs a protection around them to prevent "unpleasant" and negative stories appearing in the press. This organisation seems not only to run their lives/relationships but also the public's, because it controls the information we get access to and thereby the decisions we make. There is obviously big money in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Everyone needs to email MP’s and make them aware of the allegations
Agreed! Time for everyone to write to their MP with an outline and link to something like the limegoss article (https://limegoss.com/phillip-schofield-runner/) and one of them will be fame hungry enough to chase it:

Reactions: 11
I feel its fake to be honest
Of course we do, most of us sussed it when he announced it so quickly.
It's already been explained a few times about the Sun having exclusive rights to anew story. Other papers will rehash old stories as non stories with different headlines,
Unless Saint Smug Mug has decided to come clean..
I was on my lunch break at when I saw the BBC newsflash had popped up on my phone saying he'd come out. I couldn't believe my eyes, thought it was a joke at first, then saw it wasn't and immediately sussed out that his hand had been forced. Its so obvious and has been to me from the very start.

Do they really think we are all that stupid that we believe he suddenly had an epiphany about his sexuality at pushing 60? They must think we were all born yesterday.

Has Anyone Actually Made A Complaint to The Relevant Police Forces?

Lot's of wild conjecture and hypothesising and some of these may have credibility and need looking into. Alternatively there may be no impropriety but Schofield's camp realise that circumstances don't look great and, as has happened on social media, people put 2 + 2 together and come to 5. They know, mud sticks, so they are trying to prevent any mud sticking.

However, with all the passion on here has anyone thought to actually lodge a complaint/s with the Police forces and or relevant safeguarding authorities here and in Manchester? People can talk and talk but unless a complaint or multiple complaints are lodged it's all just hot air.

Here's one for starters. Safeguarding policy at 2 Faced Theatre Company. Potentially something that really does need looking at in terms of a serious breach in safeguarding of minors.

Reactions: 12
I have been reading these threads for 24hrs, with a short 3-4 hour break when I fell asleep. Finally registered in the early hours of this morning so I could fully contribute and say thank you for all your info and this is a basic summary of what I have learned from these threads 👀

*PS is and has been gay for many years but the issue that upsets everyone is the blatant attempts by him, his cohorts and the media backing him to to manipulate the public into believing this is a recent personal "discovery" or "revelation", despite its being known in the "business" for years that he's gay, and has no connection with the rumours of him being intimate with a much younger (teenage) person who he may have met at a theatre group he is patron of when said teenager was aged 10/11yrs. He also friended said teenager on social media when they were 15 and then "mentored" them through menial work at TM for a number of years.

*PS has been snapchatting teenagers/young men for some years, illustrating a pattern a behaviour with a prevalence towards young looking guys.

*Rumours are rife that both PS and HW partake in the use of "Columbian Marching Powder" which may account for some of their "under the influence" behaviour at times (as well as possibly their weight control and unpleasant manner towards other people in more menial/less public positions). Obviously, other "stars" use and misuse non prescription drugs as well. What rankles is the presentation that these people are clean living and get to rain down hard on other poor people appearing on their programmes that struggle with their issues without the benefit of the "smokescreen" of hypocrisy and big finance that these people have.

*Almost all the presenters at ITV are represented by the same company, which explains why we see them on so many programmes and in so many adverts ad nauseum. This is like a "mafia" that runs a protection around them to prevent "unpleasant" and negative stories appearing in the press. This organisation seems not only to run their lives/relationships but also the public's, because it controls the information we get access to and thereby the decisions we make. There is obviously big money in this.
Congratulations I'm very proud of you, I read for a whole day, then I registered Saturday..
😍 Thanks for reading it all, it's tiring, but very funny Sometimes too

Agreed! Time for everyone to write to their MP with an outline and link to something like the limegoss article (https://limegoss.com/phillip-schofield-runner/) and one of them will be fame hungry enough to chase it:

I asked whether we should get a petition up, then someone else said it in thread 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.