Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe Dan just called Rebecca ‘love’ 🫣. And follows it up with don’t be such an immature little girl ………… what a condescending twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My boyfriend was laughing at me earlier on our video call. We've been discussing Philth etc and I said "I'm just waiting for Eamonn to come on" and he laughed at me calling him by just his first name as if he was my mate or something lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Phillip Schofield #40 The Mask has dropped. Time for the This Morning chop.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I swear I am going to need incontinence pants if they keep playing the I am gay crying clip. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I totally forgot we used to poke people. Wth was that about?!
Early days of the internet you used to be able to finger someone!! You would finger the address and it would tell you when they were last online or online at that moment. One US Uni had a vending machine they could "finger" to see if there were cans in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a New Zealander, I wonder if Dan had extended his tentacles over there to see if there's any dirt on Schofield from that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly I don’t know how ITV survived the whole Jeremy Kyle thing and I’m supprised he’s even back on our TV’s. Suppose it’s not surprising they tried to cover this up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.