Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully believe Holly has already stepped back and is preparing her statement.

Reactions: 38
New thread title suggestion: Holly now thinks a dirty old man wanting to smash a young piece's back door in isn't so funny.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely grim, personality disordered crank cosplaying women. Badly.
I don't understand how you can flip flop with your gender, sexuality, life plans so much? Is it really just all for social media attention? I'm not in Dylan's body or mind so can't speak for anyone but myself but this completely baffles me. I'll try to give the benefit of the doubt and say hopefully it's out of context but it's all WTF. She's saying she's into women and wants to get pregnant. Er, good luck with that.

HOW MUCH LONGER is Wootton going to breadcrumb this interview? (It's one way to keep people watching, I guess).

Reactions: 8
I need the tea on Wootton. One of my rich witch London gay friends surely goes to the same gym as him or something...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
DW keeps saying “bombshell” and “explosive” …. I think he might be angling for a frontline war correspondent role!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread title #Little broom cupboard person.

As said by Sir Eamonn of the Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I do agree with this. It is and should be taboo. But if you have those thoughts you should be able to seek help
You’re welcome to your opinion. As a survivor I disagree, and that’s OK too. Just as ‘gay conversion therapy’ does not work, pedalo conversion therapy does not and has not worked since it was first mooted almost 2000 years ago. You cannot change who or what a person is attracted to. The only ‘cure’ is never seeing another child again as long as they live. I’m not advocating capital punishment, just permanent removal from society, and to be frank, I think that’s more than fair. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't understand how you can flip flop with your gender, sexuality, life plans so much? Is it really just all for social media attention? I'm not in Dylan's body or mind so can't speak for anyone but myself but this completely baffles me. I'll try to give the benefit of the doubt and say hopefully it's out of context but it's all WTF. She's saying she's into women and wants to get pregnant. Er, good luck with that.

HOW MUCH LONGER is Wootton going to breadcrumb this interview? (It's one way to keep people watching, I guess).
He always does his interviews around 10.30pm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Holly the witch leaves, that'll be both of them left without the usual ass licking farewell party. Oh well! Never mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dunno if this has been mentioned but Peter Andre is hosting GB news tomorrow morning…. Is he gonna be talking about it all and his experience?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.