Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly's plan to have the couch all to herself doesn't look like it worked did it the little witch - can just imagine kim now I hope she's on again tonight 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Btw the result on the entirely unscientific poll was Christine Lampard is Philth's one remaining friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I’m about 3 threads behind so sorry if this has been said but a couple of points I feel I NEED to make 😂😂

1. Note wrong with Dr Ranj’s selfie with MM! A lighthearted post on SM calling a 21 year old colleague a stud? What’s wrong with that 🤔 sick of people trying to make out everything is so black and white - he can speak out against TM and have posted that too. That post doesn’t in any way mean his post was insincere or he was part of grooming/toxic atmosphere ffs
  2. I’ve seen a lot of people saying “nothing wrong with PS having an affair with another adult what’s the big deal” which is downplaying it so much!!! He was in a position of power and absolutely abused that, even if MM was technically legal. I feel like if it were with a girl of 18 there would be more of an understanding of how fucked up the situation was.

• Heart
Reactions: 113
I’ve got no chance of catching up so I’ll start again here…. Assuming nothing exciting happened today?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just in tomorrows schedule for This Morning....

-News paper reviews (the ones that dont feature TM)
-Interview with a woman who claims to work in the happiest work place in the Uk
-segment on how to feng shui your home to keep all the positive vibes flowing
- cooking half term special- how to elevate smiley faces for your kids
-how to wear bright colours for summer
-and Pharrell Williams performs HAPPY

Keep smiling everyone 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 94
Hannah Hope who is the showbiz editor for The Sun on Sunday was on TalkTV earlier.

She said reps from YMU were present on the set when PS came out on the set which was "very unusual". YMU knew exactly what was going on too which we shouldn't forget. Interesting listen.

• Wow
Reactions: 56
I'd love to see Kim back tonight, she needs her own show frankly.

At the end of the last thread we were discussing the historic web of pervs and pedalo's in tv land, about to pick to pieces the below from Philths autobiography as posted by @StonedCyclist Does he mention his cruise with him or his first interview in NZ with Kitty? - Those on the Savile thread will remember when we did the same to sometimes terrifying degree. And hospital radio used to come up a lot then too.

"Further to my earlier post- I am now skimming through the Schofe book. Points of interest so far:

Schofe Ramblings

P34 (pre-fame)

‘I found what I was looking for at Hospital Radio, Plymouth, with a group of exiting broadcasters led by local celebrity David Rodgers. David became a mate and in time introduced me to Judy Spiers, Hugh Scully and Ruth Langsford’.

P44 (on starting at bbc)

‘At the time I was the youngest employee at BBC London. This was something that they took very seriously. I was constantly asked if I was ok and, looking back it was in a remarkable show of care, they paid my return ticket, every fortnight, an agreement they committed to ‘until I had reached the age of 19 or 20 or had been there two years’.

P59 (attitude towards minions)

‘In all of the letters I have sent and all of the interviews with students that I have had, I have always stressed one thing: Im not interested in helping you if you just want to be famous: you have to want it in your bones’.

P64-65 Saville

Requested to see Saville in recording studio, internal memo. Saville allowed him to introduce a record on BBC1. Buzzing. Saville advised ‘be nice to everyone on the way up, you will need them on the way down’.

Schofe and Saville met many times over the years. Sad when he died- tweeted an obituary- that he has since searched hours for, to delete it.

‘ in any of the brief times I had contact with him, there was not one hint of who he really was, from either him or anyone I met. I just wish that, back then, victims had been believed or had felt that they have the support to speak up against this monster, who was hiding in plain site…….’"

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
just for info - a few threads back there was talk re David W - now appearing in AGC Blinds CDAN (nothing about PS, sorry)

353. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/29 **2**
Alan Carr Blind Item: He’s less philosophical about comedian Louis CK – who was revealed by the New York Times to have masturbated in front of several women – and he gets me to turn off my tape recorder to say how appalled he is at another big-name comedian who faces accusations not yet public. David Walliams (Alan Carr reveals estranged husband Paul Drayton's alcohol addiction 'got too much' as he speaks out on the reason for their divorce and why he now feels ready to date again) (‘Britain’s Got Talent‘ Judge David Walliams Accused of Making ’Sexually Explicit’ Remarks About Contestants)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Holly's plan to have the couch all to herself doesn't look like it worked did it the little witch - can just imagine kim now I hope she's on again tonight 🤞
'Little witch' 🤣

I'm still howling from yesterday. Wish someone would go on the sofa next week and tell her what for. Preferably in that squeaky voice of hers! Where are you Francine?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In reference to a previous poster who said that PS will still have a platform after this scandal, I disagree. If I think of recently “cancelled” stars who are still in the public I think mainly of Jeremy Clarkson and Piers Morgan, the difference is (other than the obvious - they’re not ponces) is that they had their own content and material and their own fan base who still want to see their content. PS hosts shows that anyone can do - and I think his “fans” would be fickle enough to just watch whoever the presenter is on the show he’s hosting. I can’t imagine him being followed to Amazon prime , or some other platform like Jeremy was.

Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.