Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Repeating the Thursday playtime line clip and it’s giving me the mega creeps 😵💫😔😭
It makes me think Matthew was just a little toy for him to play with and then discard for the next time. It's both disgusting and heartbreaking to keep hearing tbh!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don't understand how you can flip flop with your gender, sexuality, life plans so much? Is it really just all for social media attention? I'm not in Dylan's body or mind so can't speak for anyone but myself but this completely baffles me. I'll try to give the benefit of the doubt and say hopefully it's out of context but it's all WTF. She's saying she's into women and wants to get pregnant. Er, good luck with that.

HOW MUCH LONGER is Wootton going to breadcrumb this interview? (It's one way to keep people watching, I guess).
I honestly think we live in a time rife with cluster b personality disorders. One of the symptoms can be fragmented identitiy/identity disturbances, and the endless demands that we all participate in their ever-changing, subjective sense of self otherwise they'll have a tantrum and claim genocide... is pure narcissism. Just my theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not sure if DW is just a troll or actually believes what he says.

I remember he had a guest on a couple of weeks ago who was defending PS and he said "We have 3 of the most respected woman in the country speaking out against him - Kim Woodburn, Amanda Holden and Nadine Dorries" - and I love Kim W, but come on... 😂
He also referred to Jim Davidson as "Britain's greatest entertainer" . I actually enioy watching Jim's contributions when he's on, but really!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally agree! Child abuse sickens me (as it does any sane person), but condemning people who try to avoid offending doesn’t stop the problem. There should be more therapies and counselling available for those who hate what they are and don’t want to give in to the intrusive thoughts. Unfortunately, this country is very backwards and the majority of help is unavailable until after conviction.

It also doesn’t help when people assume that all child abusers must be pedophiles. This is simply not true. Narcissists and sociopaths abuse children without any kind of sexual attraction. For them, it’s about control, feeling power over others, and sometimes simply because they don’t feel like the rules apply to them. These are the ones who deserve condemnation.
Yes that's so true , the people with ASPD are the ones to watch out for. You know when the hairs on your neck stand up , you know the person just feels wrong, you feel it in your gut. Like a predator , they will literally stalk for any vulnerable prey, I unfortunately only encounter those who have committed crimes but yeah the ones with psychopathic traits and narcissism are the most dangerous they try to charm and manipulate as well.

Reactions: 9
When all this is eventually over, please can we have a GBN watch along club? It’s honestly been the highlight of my last 2 evenings 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Fair point.

This is more an internal issue than a governmental one.
But we are all going the to watch the inquiry anyway.

“Why are you bringing gender in?”
Why are YOU bringing woke in?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg....she can duck off bringing gender into it. Holly is a bleep, she ignored that a young man being groomed/abused. That she has a vagina, had nothing to do with it

Reactions: 33
Oohh, this select committee on Tuesday is going to be interesting! Looking forward to watching that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You have to hand it to GB News, they manage to stretch a 10 minute interview in to a two hour programme..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.