Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me think Matthew was just a little toy for him to play with and then discard for the next time. It's both disgusting and heartbreaking to keep hearing tbh!
Makes you think about his own two daughters and how they are feeling now.. Surely they are vulnerable and wondering about their dad, uncle and cousins... even about their grandmother and how she is coping with this fallout... its like an horror story of abuse and lies and cover ups.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
You’re welcome to your opinion. As a survivor I disagree, and that’s OK too. Just as ‘gay conversion therapy’ does not work, pedalo conversion therapy does not and has not worked since it was first mooted almost 2000 years ago. You cannot change who or what a person is attracted to. The only ‘cure’ is never seeing another child again as long as they live. I’m not advocating capital punishment, just permanent removal from society, and to be frank, I think that’s more than fair. :)
From one survivor to another. It’s tit isn’t it. 💐

I don’t mean conversion therapy but there has to be a way for people to get support not to follow through with the intrusive thoughts. Another poster mentioned it, about support available to help them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker… I was a guest on TM in 2015. I fully expected Hollie to be a girls girl and be chatty off screen. I was very wrong. She was on her phone and looked bored the whole time the cameras stopped rolling and couldn’t be less interested in anything that was going on. I assumed she was having a bad day, but it put me right off her

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Spare a thought for us in YouTube watching continuous ads for Jacob Reese Mog, Nigel Fartage and company.

And that typo was intentional FYI.

As a New Zealander, I wonder if Dan had extended his tentacles over there to see if there's any dirt on Schofield from that time.
He’s not into anything that happens “south of our southern border”.

Is he not Australian or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear if I hear anyone called a female “them” I think I will just give up .. I cannot wait for the day I’m demented and can say exactly what I believe without repercussion or fear of prosecution .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is all about whether or not Philth groomed MM or not. The sexual relationship when he was 18 was legal, the payoffs are all legal. ITV is a private company and can do what it wants. We know from the time line and images of them together that they've known each other a lot longer, but was there anything else going on? Frankly the Police should be taking a look and questioning people about this. And they should also be looking at Philths activities on other social media like Snapchat and Insta where he would friend or message a lot of very young people.

Reactions: 14
I can’t stand this Rebecca woman. Whoever is on the far left of that couch are usually unbearable.

And I hate people who aggressively correct people to use this they/them. I don’t capitulate to attention seeking narcissists - hence why i’m regularly found on the Pip Schofield, Meghan Narkle threads.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.