Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eamonn going full petty and bitchy is hilarious 😂
He's been bottling this up for years 😂
Let it all out Eamonn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve always liked Eamonn but duck me he’s become so sexy over this scandal 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Why are the press not focusing on the fact that the was 10 when they met? Where has 15 come from?

Reactions: 12
That’s EXACTLY what someone said on here the other day- “has anyone seen this film?” Was that you Eamonn???

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is all about whether or not Philth groomed MM or not. The sexual relationship when he was 18 was legal, the payoffs are all legal. ITV is a private company and can do what it wants. We know from the time line and images of them together that they've known each other a lot longer, but was there anything else going on? Frankly the Police should be taking a look and questioning people about this. And they should also be looking at Philths activities on other social media like Snapchat and Insta where he would friend or message a lot of very young people.
I think the broader question is if it started before he was legal and if there were others. That school or theater was Philth's personal candy store.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm currently having the shittest time of my life, and I'd like to thank the hilarious occupants of Tattle and (god help me) GB News for helping me get through the day 😂
I hope your not deeply suffering 🙏
But its great to feel support on here
And laughing is good for us all! 👍

laughs during tough times remind us that We aren't alone.
People are here to lift eachother up even those you dont know 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.