Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how we haven't all seen photos of Philth and MM together if they were out on the town Thursday nights?
Because ‘playtime’ probably consisted of staying in with shed loads of alcohol, ❄❄❄, a gi MP suit and a cucumber 🥒 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
A married man having an affair with a guy of legal age wouldn't have been sacked. Now that it's going to parliament it's making me think, it's not what we already know that we should be worried about. It's what we don't know that is more worrying.
Absolutely. Cheating on your wife isn’t a sackable offence. There’s much more to it than an affair.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I shouldn't be surprised that Boris is out for a run with his dog in shorts, A DRESS SHIRT and a jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if DW is just a troll or actually believes what he says.

I remember he had a guest on a couple of weeks ago who was defending PS and he said "We have 3 of the most respected woman in the country speaking out against him - Kim Woodburn, Amanda Holden and Nadine Dorries" - and I love Kim W, but come on... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
With regard to people online saying "There's nothing wrong with PS having an affair with another adult, what's the big deal, they haven't done anything wrong, two men having a relationship, this is a complete non story, etc etc", it appears that so many of them don't know what we know, regarding him possibly having groomed MM when he was under the age of consent. Unreal I know, but so many posters comments (on the Daily Mail etc) are incredibly naive\]
I'm hoping all will be revealed in due course. Remember people still, loved Savile after his death , until the truth came out.

Reactions: 11
Do you think when EH said very carefully last night “MM needed a lot of money for whatever reason” do you think PS and SS got him into ❄ and that’s why he needed the money?

Reactions: 11
Hang on, Dan appears to have just updated his DM article with new info about an email . The man is everywhere, like a persistent octopus.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.