Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A married man having an affair with a guy of legal age wouldn't have been sacked. Now that it's going to parliament it's making me think, it's not what we already know that we should be worried about. It's what we don't know that is more worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Eamonn says ... " Oi you Willowbooby.. get behind the queue....
We're all here to sort that Schofe out...
Get back...and wait you're turn "

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just remembered Dan somehow managed to keep a straight face when he referred to Harry as the Duke of Dope yesterday 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Phillip Schofield #40 blink and you’ll miss it- he’s lost the Princes and publics trust

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
With respect, I think we’ll agree to disagree. In my opinion anyone who is attracted to children in that manner should be permanently removed from society. The harm they could cause far outweighs any concerns re: their ‘rehabilitation’.
Well we haven't developed a mind reading machine so they will keep their urges a secret until its too late and a child has already been sexually abused. I would prefer no child experiences CSA.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't believe that Wallowby has ever been a nice person. She comes across as being a nasty school bully

Reactions: 15
I've bitten the bullet & switched on gbnews & Wooten blinked straight away! I had to giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.