Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Best interview in a decade and I'm camping and the TV signal has gone!! Luckily I can watch it on you tube. If I have enough mobile data left!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
For a second I thought Jim mcdonald was Keith Chegwin and I'm only on tea.

Can you imagine a guest calling HW a bitch on BBC news

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Chita

VIP Member
For those of you who don't usually watch GBNews, it does have some good presenters.
They are each allowed to write a monologue of their own opinions and recite it at the start of their shows.
Nana Akua is very outspoken and worth a watch. Mark Dolan can also be quite entertaining.
The channel has lots of technical glitches which are hilarious.
And it does offer a different slant on things so it's a fun alternative to the mainstream news programmes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Is there a self help group for liberals who have been forced to watch GB news for gossip? \\asking for a friend//

seriously though, this channel is something else!!!!!!!!!! They are getting their clicks in tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I burst out laughing when Dan said with a serious, straight face, he’d happily give evidence at the inquiry.
Gosh, he’s loving life tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You've got to hand it to gbnews. They have attempted to interview someone at the top and hold them to account. The biggest question is why did they cover for Phil!??

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Radiorebel

Drinking game: take a shot every time you hear the word WOKE on GBNews. Jokes aside I am looking forward to the interview with Eamon.

• Haha
Reactions: 36