Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buttheyneverblindme8

6F9AAE5A-2C11-4FF7-B67C-31E9110C2F78.png

What with this and Eamonn getting ready to spill the tea - I'm bloody living. Let me crack open the whisky, because it's going to be one hell of a night!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 213

aka mary

I need to put the record straight as to the report that MM has been sacked from the pub he was running . I've said in the past that this pub is a few hundred yards from my home.
I work locally and so get my information from the local people. Yesterday I asked a work colleague why MM had left. Apparently a couple of weeks ago a few journalists turned up at the pub, the locals took exception and told them to do one. Shortly after MM left.
I have seen reports of MM being sacked for taking coke on the premises, not according to my colleague as far as they are aware he left because of the press hassling him.
I then went on to question this person about MM talking inappropriately to young girls.
This person almost exploded, " No way, he just wasn't like that " was the reply.
They went on to say that he was very well liked by the locals and they are sorry he has gone. This persons son was told by MM that he couldn't talk about what had happened with Schofield because because he would get sued, I've also heard this from another source and the impression was that it was Schofield who was paying for his silence.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 114

Radiorebel

Listen GBNews may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but by god we have to give them credit for having the balls to do this tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Not Now Bernard

Im Just praying that Jack Monroe doesn’t have a chaos tonight. Thank God Harry and Meghan are in a different time zone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

moldwarp

VIP Member
Eamonn is OFF THE LEASH and I bloody love it!

Eamonn Holmes breaking bad on Twitter is not the plot twist I expected in the world of light entertainment but I’ll take it thank you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 85

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member

What with this and Eamonn getting ready to spill the tea - I'm bloody living. Let me crack open the whisky, because it's going to be one hell of a night!
I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bad word about Dr Ranj. If he comes up with the goods then the show’s goose is cooked as well as Phillip’s.

Reactions: 65

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
1,2 Eamons coming for you
3,4 about to be exposed for more
5,6 you make us sick
7,8 you'll be with your bro at this rate
9,10 you'll never present a TV show again.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

explodeyourgoss

People criticising how right-wing GBNews is... While left-wing, "Get Britain Talking" channel ITV let's an old man groom a teenager and spends millions covering it up...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62