Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6F9AAE5A-2C11-4FF7-B67C-31E9110C2F78.png

What with this and Eamonn getting ready to spill the tea - I'm bloody living. Let me crack open the whisky, because it's going to be one hell of a night!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 213
Tonight will be interesting. I really hope Eammon addresses exactly how he and Ruth didn't know. Given its becoming blatantly obvious that everyone who worked there knew.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Absolutely bloody stellar thread title 👌🏼 sat here waiting for GB News like 🍷🍿 bet Ruth is too 🙈🤣 really hope Eamonn shows up Philth and ITV/TM beyond redemption to the masses so nothing like this can happen again 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 41

What with this and Eamonn getting ready to spill the tea - I'm bloody living. Let me crack open the whisky, because it's going to be one hell of a night!
Is the tweet from Ranj in relation to Phil’s statement?

I’m on the wine now, this is getting good.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bad word about Dr Ranj. If he comes up with the goods then the show’s goose is cooked as well as Phillip’s.

Reactions: 65
Agh I have to be up at 5am tomorrow. It's going to be a longgggg day at work after a late one

Reactions: 23
Couldn't reply as the last thread closed but someone said about Phillip potentially suing Eamonn as he's the one calling him out and going over the line of caution. I think if he did attempt to sue, then Eamonn would have newspapers throwing money at him for further stories/pay the compensation and it would make Phillip look EVEN WORSE 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Reposting Eamonn's latest tweet, from last thread in case anyone missed it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.