Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limey

VIP Member
Why do GB News bring everything back to being woke? What does being woke have to do with this cover up? Their agenda makes me roll my eyes.
It's nothing to do with being woke, it is to do with the management at ITV being an absolute shower of c*nts.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think Phil and Hollys statements have backfired on them both spectacularly! The media are not going to let them get away with this scandal. They escaped #queuegate and were so arrogant and smug about it too. About time their huge fake egos were deflated. Can’t wait for 9pm! 😆 ITV executives will be thinking who’s next because the media aren’t going to let them off the hook either.

• Heart

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
I’ve not long got back from my Alcoholics Anonymous meeting so no shots for me on “woke.” But I am eating PopChips instead. The big bag. Nearly all gone.

• Heart
  • Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
My Husband has just asked if this programme is supposed to have a pissed on the work night out gossiping in the toilets vibe about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

explodeyourgoss

This poor man whose son was murdered because a migrant had fewer checks done on him than someone joining a gym. Unforgivable stuff.

• Sad
  • Angry

al255

VIP Member
Can we do a recap on new threads please?

I was on thread 32 and I’ve had to skip a few threads cos I just can’t keep up because sadly I’ve got to live life as a human 😂 I am lovvvvvving his downfall!! SERVES YOU RIGHT!

• Haha

PeachyJam

Even though I don't agree or support a lot of the themes from GBNews, I can separate my own opinion and watch the interview.

Sometimes part of being an adult is being able to hear both sides of something without having to relate or retaliate.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
You know what? I don’t care if DW teeth fall out his head while gurning and while reading from the back of a fag packet. In a studio lit by Asda candles and fireflies. GB news has had the oomph to run with this story and keep at it. I actually watch quite a lot of it, some presenters get too much. PS is an (alleged) dirty groomer and he and his enablers at itv deserve to fall. Don’t care how it happens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42