Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
....I've been sober for 6 months. I've never felt more of an urge to get drunk and laugh my tits off than right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Limey

VIP Member
'They had a duty of care' absolutely this, they failed in this massively
That is what is so damning. Age of consent means nothing here, this is a workplace where a senior member of staff was having sex with a junior decades younger and using company resources to ferry him about FOR SEX.

• Heart

Evesdropping

VIP Member
The rush is on to get all the jobs done for tomorrow before 9pm!
Loving Dr Ranj also speaking up again. The Scofe story this morning was such a misstep as was the happy families act on This Morning. Get on with it but please don't insult us about how happy everyone is to be there. Dermot looked the furthest thing from it.

• Haha

Squittel

VIP Member
Why do GB News bring everything back to being woke? What does being woke have to do with this cover up? Their agenda makes me roll my eyes.

Reactions: 33

explodeyourgoss

"Jim McDonald" is on because he helped as a presenter and commenter for some events in Northern Ireland on behalf of GBNews and he appears now and again as a commenter, particularly about TV or Northern Irish events. He's also very good friends with Eamonn. It's not quite as random as it appears.

Rayne

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Phillip Schofield #37 He was ITV’s Jimmy Savile, until his lies started to unravel

• Heart

Tuesdaysdoll14

New title for next thread potentially haha

Phil’s a liar, Holly’s M&S pants are on fire, Eammons up for a fight, sponsors say good night.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Chita

VIP Member
Why the fuck have they got Jim McDonald on 😭

Him and Kim Woodburn are often on.
GBNews like them because they can be indiscreet and let stuff slip then the presenter can look embarrassed and say, oh you are naughty, but the info is now out in the public domain. Job done.

• Haha
Reactions: 32