Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Holly the little bitch! 🤣🤣🤣 Please can we have a poll on the next thread if Holly is a bitch or not? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Absolutely bloody stellar thread title 👌🏼 sat here waiting for GB News like 🍷🍿 bet Ruth is too 🙈🤣 really hope Eamonn shows up Philth and ITV/TM beyond redemption to the masses so nothing like this can happen again 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 41

squatternutbosh

VIP Member

Holly making a statement that she didn’t know her peedoPHIL BFF who is literally joined at the hip with her inside & outside of work for the past decade wasn’t bumming the underage office intern, I mean do they think we were born yday?

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Does Dan know the meaning of ‘shortly’ or ‘very soon’ because my dictionary doesn’t have either as being over an hour 😴😴😴

• Haha

Greentea12

This is my first time watching GBNews. I feel as if I've been slipped a very strong hallucinogenic 🫣

The most random panel ever...

I'm living for Kim "I bet she does, that little bitch" Woodburn 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Villanelly

VIP Member
First time watching GB News...if I didn't know better I'd think it was a parody channel. Wootton is such a ridiculous man, it's impossible to take him seriously. 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

moldwarp

VIP Member
I think Eamon's got to be careful and a bit smarter with this one, there's a danger this could all backfire and actually do him and Ruth a bit of harm
Nah I think Eamonn is past caring, you get to a certain point in your life where you figure that you can afford to tell the truth and say what’s on your mind and you no longer give a monkeys what other people think of you 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39