Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
A short recap, for us all .....

" a right dodgy old sex-pest enabler"

0_1JPG.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Bloody hell. I've got an early start tomorrow and a hell of a day at work ahead - can I get through it on little sleep and lots caffeine? YES I CAN :D

The downfall of Philip Schofield has been a long time coming and I am here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jamhead

VIP Member
They should've shown the interview first and then have the panels reactions to what was in it. That would've been far more interesting.
They're obviously holding out as long as possible to keep the viewing figures high, very unoriginal 🥱

Reactions: 35

AllieBee

VIP Member
Oh for gods sake! Pop off for a barbecue this afternoon and come back to fizzing mayhem. I love it when Eamonn goes rogue! Come on 9pm!

• Haha

buttheyneverblindme8

Just need Fern Britton in a chopper following Phil when he makes a run for it.
Talking of Fern - what I'd give for her to come through with some shade at this moment in time.

I hope she's somewhere in Cornwall living her absolute best life and soaking up every single joyful moment of this. She's waited years for it.

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
The quality of GB News reminds me of the time we had to deliver the news for a drama assessment piece in Y8 in a crappy studio but I am living here for the drama.

• Haha

moldwarp

VIP Member
yes that's what I don't get! Im sure it was April or May 2019 when MM went to work at Loose Women, I wonder if Philth gas lit everyone into believing that MM was infatuated with him and it was all going on in his head or something similar, What date was the NTA's in 2019?
I think MM genuinely believe he was in love with Phil and was devastated when Phil dumped him so horribly. DW has said that he was incredibly concerned for MM’s MH at the NTAs as MM was in such a state.

Sadly it is not uncommon for abuse victims to believe their abuser really loves them and they love them in turn. It can take a number of years for the Penny to really drop and the victim realised how badly they were abused. This is what I believe has happened with MM and explains why he is no longer willing to keep quiet and cover up his truth to save Philth’s career.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
My partner's in the same room doing something on their computer and their neck almost snapped looking up when Kim called Holly a little bitch

HOWLING

• Haha

Jenda

Why do I feel like I’m listening to my dads drunk pal in the pub talking shite 😂 sit down Jim

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Squittel

VIP Member

What with this and Eamonn getting ready to spill the tea - I'm bloody living. Let me crack open the whisky, because it's going to be one hell of a night!
Is the tweet from Ranj in relation to Phil’s statement?

I’m on the wine now, this is getting good.

• Heart
Reactions: 34