Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Not Armando Ianucci, not Chris Morris, could have scripted a TV news channel ripping Phillip Schofield & This Morning apart with commentary provided by Kim Woodburn (“that little bitch!”), the bloke who played Jim MacDonald on Corrie, and a woman from Big Brother who claims to have exchanged “interesting” texts with Michael Owen.

Television gold.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Limey

VIP Member
The 'getting driven to the studio' thing sounds super groomy, you have to admit.

• Wow
Reactions: 59

Evesdropping

VIP Member
I'm glad Dan has brought it back to MM age and abuse of power. That is the issue here. Unpleasant work place is secondary.

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
You know Eamons without his wife when he becomes Ruthless.

I'm so sorry I'm going to go lie in a dark room and think about what I just typed.

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Couldn't reply as the last thread closed but someone said about Phillip potentially suing Eamonn as he's the one calling him out and going over the line of caution. I think if he did attempt to sue, then Eamonn would have newspapers throwing money at him for further stories/pay the compensation and it would make Phillip look EVEN WORSE 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Old Soak

VIP Member
Anyone else who’s not a regular on this thread praying that your other pet assholes stay quiet while this all kicks off?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Delujenelle

Tonight will be interesting. I really hope Eammon addresses exactly how he and Ruth didn't know. Given its becoming blatantly obvious that everyone who worked there knew.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think Eamon knows he will never get back on mainstream tv. He has nothing to lose. He is also running down to retirement. I think the way he, and Ruth, were treated has festered within him for a long time. That can have a real detrimental effect on your health in ways you wouldn’t imagine. Eamonn has been ill for the last year with all sorts of ailments. I think there is a connection between some health issues and ill treatment.

ITV can’t do anything to Ruth - it would look so obvious. Wouldn’t rule it out for the future though.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

aka mary

Dirty old b****** I hope he gets everything he deserves
I am so proud of the people of this village. I've had a vested interest in this story for 3 years.
I don't really know if anyone around here had any knowledge of what had happened to the extent I had or if they cared. When I asked my colleague if the locals knew about MM history they said yes they were aware before he arrived. This pub had just been refurbished and is owned by the same brewery as the pub MM was running before.
There was no secrets about his former employment it was up there on his Facebook page for all to read. So the locals knew everything, took to him and supported him in his hour of need, unlike some of his previous employers.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
In all seriousness this is extraordinary. I cant think of anything like it. I’m sure someone serious shit is going to hit the fan and I’m guessing another one of Philth’s ‘poor me’ statements will appear within the next 24 hours, I bet he’s fucking raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 52