Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to turn it i off. Just yuck. I'm interested in tbe ITV stuff but it's just eeeeeew.

It's like warching Enoch Powell.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Neil Oliver being a presenter on this has cracked me up.
I feel like I’ve done crack. This whole show makes no sense but I am loving it!
If you can make it to the end of his actual show I will be very surprised if you dont feel like ending it all.
I used to quite fancy him on Coast.
Not any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If we’re feeling impatient imagine how Phil must be feeling 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m usually on the Harry and Meghan threads but I’m enjoying here just now. I have always liked Eamonn’s straight talking and I think he is a clever man with a good journalistic mind, unlike PS who when all is said and done is and has always been one of the theatrical luvvies, so I doubt he’s on the same intellectual level as Eamonn to start with. Anyway my point is I doubt Eamonn will say anything he can’t back up, he’s not daft.
I’m also wondering how long it’ll be before Haz and Smeg ‘reach out’ to PS because of the awful British media obviously hounding an ‘innocent man’, since they are a couple of morons who think the world revolves round them too?!
I would love This Morning to be shut down with a new programme in the autumn with all of the standard ‘workers’ being brought back (not fair for them to lose their jobs) but all new management and production and probably new presenters. I’ve been bored of the current presenters for a while anyway, it’s all too woke for me. I’ll go back to lurking but felt like sharing…
Haz and Smez??

Reactions: 3
They should've shown the interview first and then have the panels reactions to what was in it. That would've been far more interesting.
They're obviously holding out as long as possible to keep the viewing figures high, very unoriginal 🥱
With 750% more Kim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't sit and listen to this channel. I want to hear what Eamonn has to say though but it better be soon as bed beckons. That said, I feel it is going to be a let down for some reason.

Reactions: 8
I an wondering if the lawyers are going over it with a fine comb before it airs

Reactions: 11
It's like watching the Eurovision, but without the shite music, 🥱🥱🥱😫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is there a self help group for liberals who have been forced to watch GB news for gossip? \\asking for a friend//

seriously though, this channel is something else!!!!!!!!!! They are getting their clicks in tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't know what I love more about that scene: 'you giddy witch', Tracy and Beth doing a Statler and Waldorf or Norris's reaction. :D

Someone needs to create some 'that little witch' merch with Holly's face on.
Primark. Replace that Greggs shite with it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its a shame because I used to love Coast, but yes he’s a bleeping nutter.
He's the bleeping nutter who is highlighting that the UK has surreptitiously signed up to a treaty that would give the WHO the powers to impose lockdowns on our country and under which we would have to follow the rules of the WHO in any future pandemic. No thank you. The WHO is controlled by China and other big sponsors including Big Pharma.

I don't agree with everything he says, but on this he's right. He's no nutter, unless you think it's OK that our elected politicians will have less say in future pandemic policy than a global cabal controlled by China.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.