Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a self help group for liberals who have been forced to watch GB news for gossip? \\asking for a friend//

seriously though, this channel is something else!!!!!!!!!! They are getting their clicks in tonight.
It's even worse for Americans-- I watch this channel a lot because I don't have cable and I follow the Harry and Meghan stuff. I'm starting to sound like y'all and I think my husband is going to cut the internet off!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pip is doing the classic DARVO abuse tactic. Deney, attack, reverse victim, offender. He's trying to turn this so he's now the victim. No Pip, no. You are not the funking victim in this
He so bloody is !!!

He's going to end up on trial i can feel it in my waters 🤔🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Any Harry Potter fans here? This is giving me vibes of Harry giving an interview to Rita Skeeter in the Quibbler. So desperate to get the truth out there he goes to a “2nd rate” magazine 😂 that’s what Eamon is doing!
PS should be made to write lines ‘I must not tell lies’!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez this moved fast. New to this thread, being noisy. duck me I'm giving up trying to keep up!

Reactions: 3
#Waiting for Pip's downfall for years. "But I'm not watching that GBNews shite" (s)he sneers#

Only joking. Loves you all really. Except Holly, that little witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.