Phillip Schofield #36 Toodle, Pip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are in danger of overplaying this, delaying the only thing that we are tuning in for. People will switch off if he doesn’t air the interview soon.
I’m calling it a night. Dan bleeping play the interview at peak time ffs- some of us have got work in the morning! Night Night all- I’ll catch up in the morning I’m sure!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They should've shown the interview first and then have the panels reactions to what was in it. That would've been far more interesting.
They're obviously holding out as long as possible to keep the viewing figures high, very unoriginal 🥱

Reactions: 35
Half related half unrelated.. but love island is going to be tit this year with all the bad press ITV have had they will be treading on eggshells (that’s if it could get anymore boring)

Reactions: 9
This is my first time watching GBNews. I feel as if I've been slipped a very strong hallucinogenic 🫣

The most random panel ever...

I'm living for Kim "I bet she does, that little witch" Woodburn 🤣🤣
I am not massively keen on GB News and this is my second time watching it but I am happy to give my views to this channel whilst they are trying to get the truth out about Saint Phillip and his sidekick Righteous Holly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pouring myself a bath and a glass of wine and keeping the YouTube livestream on as I do it HURRY UP eegit Dan

Reactions: 6
In the clip Eamonn said PS didn't known anyone's names, would walk down the corridor ignoring everyone or wtte

Reactions: 11
All the news paper editors sweating to see if they can get something juicy from Eamon before they have to go to print

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m watching, but I’m getting so sleepy. If Eamonn doesn’t come on soon, I’ll have to bow out and catch up on about 35 new threads tomorrow morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.